Carrie Fisher @ C4?

Adam

Hi Guys,

I know there was this topic in the other Forum room, but as this is the C4 room i thought id add it back here!

ShowMasters:

I know you said you will not name anyone yet, but people have been saying about Carrie Fisher coming to the next event as one of the organisers said to Kari that it was true, and then it has been in the MK News letter, please could you just fill us in!?!

Thanks

someone was asking about the C4 leaflets but i can't find their post now.

i've got a leaflet. it says...

MAJOR STARS FROM: STAR WARS, STARGATE SG-1, STAR TREK, HARRY POTTER, LORD OF THE RINGS AND MANY MORE STARS FROM BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES AND TV

the rest is all just standard information. there is a hotline number 01908 671138

• Showmasters Admin

We have already talked to a large number of actors and their agents, including quite a few from the Star Wars genre. However we don't have any definite confirmations yet, so sorry but I can't comment on the possible-Carrie-Fisher rumour. :blink:

Oh well, I have got it into my head that shes coming :blink:

I think Billy Dee Williams should come cause he could not make it last time!

ShowMasters can you just say which Agents you contacted so we can get some iteas? Cause you will only be giving away some people that might come? But not confirmed!

• Showmasters Admin

We have already talked to a large number of actors and their agents, including quite a few from the Star Wars genre. However we don't have any definite confirmations yet, so sorry but I can't comment on the possible-Carrie-Fisher rumour. :blink:

I know, but can you say which agends, like Mark Hamills, Billy Dee? Please tell us!!! Cause i know they are not confirmed but still its cool to know which actors your looking at! :blink:

they cannot realise information like that, giving hints is fine but they don't want to namedrop. But lets just hope that showmasters get in touch with Bruce Campbell, who has been heavily requested on the forum.

I know, but can you say which agends, like Mark Hamills, Billy Dee? Please tell us!!! Cause i know they are not confirmed but still its cool to know which actors your looking at! :blink:

Adam, the pleasure is in the anticipation. Asking the Showmasters to spill the beans is like asking a magician to tell you how he does his tricks or peaking at your Christmas prezzies in November.

that reminds me of a joke

Darth Vader and Luke are having a huge fight:

Darth Vader: I know what you've got for Christmas!

Luke: How

Darth: I've felt your presents

:D:lol: I dig that one out every Christmas...simple things for simple minds

• Showmasters Admin
We have already talked to a large number of actors ......

Oops, sorry this ended up being posted twice for some reason! I wasn't being shirty or anything (sorry if it came across like that) the second post was purely accidental.

It ok, You can make it up by giving a clue about one of the guests.....Only joking...But if you want to you can:)

No its ok, i did'nt think anything of it until you came back, i didnt even know it was the same!

I agree with you on that one, you could get him/Prop such as his coffin with him in sit his at a table and charge people to have a photo with his coffin, Thats sick of me to say that sorry, lol

Come on keep giving hints away about a Star Wars guest!

Personally, I can't stand Star Wars, apart from the little teddy things. I can't remember what they're called. I would love to see Patrick Stewart though, (Star Trek), he's not a bad looking old, bald bloke.

"little teddy things"?? :blink: i warn you, you're gonna upset alot of people :D