A couple of changes

GMan

I'm sure most of you have seen this already but have noticed the following on the main page:

New Guest - JEFF WAYNE (War of the Wolds Composer) appearing both days

Guest Cancellation - PAUL KASEY

As well as mentioned elsewhere: FREE PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN COINS TO THE FIRST 10,000 PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR!!

I actually noticed it yesterday, after being unable to get into the forums I thought I would see if there was anything about it on the main page.

personally i never read the main page... most things are announced here anyway :D

The only way you're going to get that free stuff is if you go in at the early bird time, I'm guessing

umm... some ppl have mentioned intending to queue from around 5/6 AM so even most of the early birds might not stand a chance at freebies :P

• Showmasters Admin

Kepper I think you're going a bit over the top with the number of people getting there that early. I know there are some big names but 10,000 people queueing before 8am!!! Sorry but no.

I think people will still be getting the feebies entering at 12 noon.

Edited by Too Tall

Kepper I think you're going a bit over the to wit hthe number of people getting there that early. I know there are some big names but 10,000 people queueing before 8am!!! So but no.

Mate do you think 7.45am is okay tomorrow

Can you imagine how busy Earls court would be if there were 10,000 people there before 8am!! :o

I'm hoping to be there about 8 ish, my mate has purchased a Gold Pass (the git!), so I'll end up have to queue alone in the prebooked ticket queue.

ahh, sorry, 10,000 coins.. damn i'm not awake yet, sorry :P

meh, msut wake up soon... :o

did you think it was 1,000

i don't know what i thought... either i thought it was 1,000 or else the enormity of the 10,000 hadn't quite sunk in :P

seriously, though, i'm just up and onto the forum.

didn't get to sleep last night till about 4:30AM or after :P

rev - there's a 9AM if you've been up all night, thats the only time :P :P

oh man,jeff wayne!!!

i'm sure as hell that a lot of the posters on here of a certain age will be with me on this-he is like a god thanks to his beyond brilliant war of the worlds album.

brilliant to meet the man who gave me so many nightmares as a youngling.

top flight,showmasters.

• Showmasters Admin

Kepper I think you're going a bit over the to wit hthe number of people getting there that early. I know there are some big names but 10,000 people queueing before 8am!!! So but no.

You'll be fine especially with a gold pass.

You'll be fine especially with a gold pass.

Mr Lee just cancelled dam

Can you imagine how busy Earls court would be if there were 10,000 people there before 8am!! :D

I'm hoping to be there about 8 ish, my mate has purchased a Gold Pass (the git!), so I'll end up have to queue alone in the prebooked ticket queue.

its probarly "against the showmasters law" but cant you take it in turns and use his gold pass?? just wondered how they work..probarly need ID or something

Can you imagine how busy Earls court would be if there were 10,000 people there before 8am!! :D

its probarly "against the showmasters law" but cant you take it in turns and use his gold pass?? just wondered how they work..probarly need ID or something

they have photographs, i'm afraid.