anyone else with ticket problems

nlindenj

I had the opposite. My payment has gone through twice for the same set of tickets!

*continues poking SM* :P

me too my payment ? boh

i dont know if i have the photo tickets

i'm angry :angry::spidy::D

if the payment has gone through, bring the confirmation letter and if possible the bank statement.

if it hasn't, then no you won't have the tickets, but its possible that you might be able to buy them on the day.

• Showmasters Admin

Feda - Are you saying you've been charged twice or not at all?

All - If you have been charged twice please send an email to SM @ info@showmastersonline.com. With the title "Double Charged booking" and you booking number.

SM will then re-imburse you.

Please do this before Thursday as they will be out of the office after this. If you can not send the details before Thursday then bring your booking email and a copy of you statement with the 2 payments shown to the show. Go to the organisers booth and SM will sort this out for you.

my ticket hadn't been paid for but they got the account number was right told me that visa electron isn't stable (why offer it as a payment option) suppose to be getting an email to let me still queue for a early bird ticket (but why send the email)

• Showmasters Admin

my ticket hadn't been paid for but they got the account number was right told me that visa electron isn't stable (why offer it as a payment option) suppose to be getting an email to let me still queue for a early bird ticket (but why send the email)

My guess is it's so that you can join the pre-paid queue rather than the "pay on the day" queue and get in quicker.

Well i had had problems.

Ordered 4 tickets but only received 1 when the letter came on saturday.

However phone showmasters on Monday and replacement tickets have now been posted.

My advice would be if anyone has queries - phone the office directly.

My bf ordered 2 early bird tickets for us and he got this email

It said there was a problem with the system and our card details didnt get processed properley.

So we had to email the credit card details (very dodgy ) again.

This email was sent to us 23 of June and we havent heard any more about in

Getting worried now as I have no confirmation and it wasnt our fault it messed up.

I don't want to miss out on LFCC :poki:

It said there was a problem with the system and our card details didnt get processed properley.

Getting worried now as I have no confirmation and it wasnt our fault it messed up.

Well if it doesn't show on your bank statement then I would suggest you turn up early on the day and but the early bird tickets there and then.

• Showmasters Admin

Firstly you aren't going to miss out on LFCC. The worst that will happen is that you have to buy tickets on the door.

Secondly have you checked your account to see if the payment as been taken? The tickets maybe on their way.

I do but it's my own fault!

I booked the standard entry instead of early bird and I'm due for the photo op with Elijah at the time that the doors open for the standard entry

IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry. The photo shoot STARTS at 11am, it's on for an hour. As long as you're there waiting to get in at 11am you'll be fine.

Short summary:

Bought 2 tickets months ago.

Live in the Netherlands.

Will not be at home to sign when the mailman comes on thursday.

Leaving for London on friday....very early.

So; if I don't have 'em tomorrow......I will need to show my bankstatement + confirmation email (which I both have)

TooTall: will the crew get me in fast? Or will it take sometime before I get the 'go ahead' to get inside?

PLUS: Can I join the qeue for the pre-sale tickets?

I don't want to miss out on LFCC :YAHOO:

Firstly you aren't going to miss out on LFCC. The worst that will happen is that you have to buy tickets on the door.

Secondly have you checked your account to see if the payment as been taken? The tickets maybe on their way.

It hasn't show up on the credit card yet my fear is that we go and buy normal ticket then they take the money out of the account a week later of something then we cant get it back.

Edited by Bunni

• Showmasters Admin

Short summary:

Bought 2 tickets months ago.

Live in the Netherlands.

Will not be at home to sign when the mailman comes on thursday.

Leaving for London on friday....very early.

So; if I don't have 'em tomorrow......I will need to show my bankstatement + confirmation email (which I both have)

TooTall: will the crew get me in fast? Or will it take sometime before I get the 'go ahead' to get inside?

PLUS: Can I join the qeue for the pre-sale tickets?

The crew will try and get you in as quick as possible. There will (like at G-Mex) be extra crew at the doors to deal with this issue. But there will be a small wait to double check the documents, it obviously won't be a quick as if you have the tickets.

Yes you can join the pre-sales queue. If you can try and get a crew members attention as quickly as you can. There should be crew outside helping with queues. The quicker you bring it to their attention the quicker you'll get through.

It hasn't show up on the credit card yet my fear is that we go and buy normal ticket then they take the money out of the account a week later of something then we cant get it back.

if its not on the card now, payment has NOT been taken.

it won't be taken after the show.

tickets have been sent out, they could only be sent out if payments had been taken.

• Showmasters Admin

Don't worry that's unlikely to happen and if it does email SM and they will refund you your money. If you have any trouble. Post about it on the forum and I'll see if I can help.

Don't worry that's unlikely to happen and if it does email SM and they will refund you your money. If you have any trouble. Post about it on the forum and I'll see if I can help.

Do you think I will be allowed to stand in the prepaid queue as I did pre pay and the system messed up beyond our control we have the email saying there was a problem and and email which was like a receipt (an automated response i think) to show the time we attempted to book?