Help wanted! Need to know about talks!

k987jrb

Hi i'm new to all this but i have tickets to the Buffy talk and i wanted to know if someone could give me anymore info on it. Like how it works and what goes on.

I also really want to know if there will be a chance to get the stars to sign stuff and have a picture with you during the talk time?

Any info would be great thanks.

Hope everyone has a good time.

Paul.

P.S - Sorry for the double post!

Anyone else know anything?

Sorry, i just really want to know. I don't want to miss getting them to sign stuff but if there signing stuff during the talk at no extra cost then I'll get my stuff signed then!

Edited by k987jrb

The talks are just talks. We can't allow signing there or they'd just turn into an extended autograph session.

However attendees to the talks will each receive a specal gift related to the talk they're in, and each talk will have one very special auction for a unique item.

David

i have a question....if i dont mind sitting on the floor do i get to sit right up front, right by their feet?? to the side so not to trip them up obviously :D:D:D

and not infront of fire doors...of course! :D

No, people have to sit in the seats. I suspect everyone would like to sit closer to the guests and people sittng on floors are a fire risk. The cinema has warned us they will be checking the talks as they're concerned about too many people in rooms or people not in their seats.

However attendees to the talks will each receive a specal gift related to the talk they're in

ooo a lil question, if ur allowed to tell us....will the two LotRs talks have different gifts? or is it the same both nights? :D

I didn't even think about getting two gifts!! Wow!! Hope they are different!! *getting all excited now!!*

i have a question....if i dont mind sitting on the floor do i get to sit right up front, right by their feet?? to the side so not to trip them up obviously  :D  :D  :D 

and not infront of fire doors...of course! :D

No, people have to sit in the seats. I suspect everyone would like to sit closer to the guests and people sittng on floors are a fire risk. The cinema has warned us they will be checking the talks as they're concerned about too many people in rooms or people not in their seats.

lol...i find it worrying people probably would go sit on the floor

it'd be a crap view coz they'd be too close...and ur neck would hurt by the end from looking upwards...tho they are kinda short!!

ahh well...i shall just have to get there not too late :D