Christopher Lee

teroknor34

As I'm a fan of all the various genres that Christopher Lee has appeared in can't decide exactly which character photo to get.Have other Horror,Bond,LOTR & Star Wars autographs in my collection so have no 'set' to complete.Have done this thread just to see what other people are getting so it may sway me a bit as to what to get,am still getting an autograph at the end of the day though !!

Edited by teroknor34

God I know it is a hard choice, he has appeared in dozens upon dozens of memorable horror movies which I love. At the moment no confirmation yet if he will sign Dracula related items so am waiting to hear from showmasters.

It's a really tough choice. As Scaramanga, he was the real star of the film, but Saruman is probably his most memorable roll and Count Dooku is probably his coolest. I would love to be able to get all three but I really dont know which I will choose if I really can only get one.

I'm with Turkish on this one- Saruman it is! :o

Laura x

agreed :P

It's a really tough choice. As Scaramanga, he was the real star of the film, but Saruman is probably his most memorable roll and Count Dooku is probably his coolest. I would love to be able to get all three but I really dont know which I will choose if I really can only get one.

well, its considered possible that there may be multiple opportunities... alternatively, ask for someone who's not interested to help you by getting a ticket for you, in addition to yourself getting one... there's no harm in trying :P

well, i understand he didn't want the typecasting.

but unfortunately, if he chooses not to do it at the show, he chooses not to do it at the show.

should or should not, its his personal choice, and maybe he doesn't want to sign it in person for some reason. selling via the website isn't personal as such.

but hey, we speculate.