LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Christopher Lee

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can he confirm if he will pose for photographs?

At £45 at least one would be reasonable ????

i can't see it - not with the crowds. plus he's not exactly young, so 1,000 or so autos and a talk... he's gonna be well exhausted just by that, let alone 1,000 photos as well

At last the Showmasters autograph charging structure has been thrown to the dogs so you can all have a standard of guest that you were originaly promised when this event went to once yearly, and what happens? "I can't afford it", "it's too much money" etc etc

God help you all if and when Hamill's ever announced. If you think £45 is steep. . .sheesh.

Anyway, he'll go probably go home after 2 hours like he did at his last public signing. :P

i make that at about 50/50.

half the posters on this thread are male chicken-a-hoop at the prospect of meeting mr christopher lee and the other half not being able to afford the forty five quid for an auto...

now,obviously the same rules apply to the argument,if you don't want,don't buy,etc...

but i have to say to the ones shrieking 'OMG!!! HE'S AN INSTITUTION,HE IS!!! HE'S A LEGEND/MYHT/ICON/ETC!!!'

well now,he isn't,is he...

he's an incredibly fortuitous character actor,who's been lucky enough to land some plumb roles in recent years... basically playing each of those roles exactly the same.

but forty five quid?

i make that at about 50/50.

half the posters on this thread are male chicken-a-hoop at the prospect of meeting mr christopher lee and the other half not being able to afford the forty five quid for an auto...

now,obviously the same rules apply to the argument,if you don't want,don't buy,etc...

but i have to say to the ones shrieking 'OMG!!! HE'S AN INSTITUTION,HE IS!!! HE'S A LEGEND/MYTH/ICON/ETC!!!'

well now,he isn't,is he...

he's an incredibly fortuitous character actor,who's been lucky enough to land some plumb roles in recent years... basically playing each of those roles exactly the same.

but forty five quid?

At last the Showmasters autograph charging structure has been thrown to the dogs so you can all have a standard of guest that you were originaly promised when this event went to once yearly, and what happens? "I can't afford it", "it's too much money" etc etc

God help you all if and when Hamill's ever announced. If you think £45 is steep. . .sheesh.

Anyway, he'll go probably go home after 2 hours like he did at his last public signing. :P

Hopefully this will be a stepping stone in dropping the £25 max tag if a certain guest will come.

I'd love to see Hamill aswell, and willing to pay like others.

Important guy, but I was hoping someone Stargate...
The only amazing Strgate guest IMO is KurtRussell.
Ooooh, get you. And you don't have to repeat yourself.
Sorry the forum was down and didn't realise it had in fact posted my post.

There was a geek overload.

Edited by nicky

We are very pleased to announce our latest guest for London Film and Comic Con 06

CHRISTOPHER LEE: Saruman in Lord of the Rings, Count Dooku in Star Wars, Dracula, Scaramanga in James Bond.

d_scars_lee.jpg

saruman3.jpg

Lee1.jpg

DookuBZZZ.jpg

Christopher Lee will be signing Saturday only, and will also be doing a 45 minute talk. Tickets for the talk will cost £15 each and will be available from when the doors open at 9am. Autographs will cost £45 each and this is a once in a lifetime chance to meet an absolute legend of the silverscreen.

Autographs are 1 PER PERSON ONLY, and you can only get into the autograph queue if you are buying an autograph.

Gold Pass holders get into the talk for free, and their ticket will be held back for them.

Now the Gold Pass is looking all of a sudden worth its value again! Free entry to talk and a guaranteed ticket!

Showmasters, this is an awesome guest. Dreyfuss was good, this is better. Wow. I cant believe it! Fisher, Wood, Lee, OMG!!!!!!!!! I am going to spend £100's! WOW! I love you guys! Forget anything negative I ever said , this is great, the greatest, WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

As a rule he doesn't sign ANY Dracula items so be warned...

What's the reason for that?

'Cos it's a pain in the neck

( sorry c@@p joke )

And for that, I hope he drains you of your blood :P:D

Wow - this is amazing! When Richard Dreyfuss cancelled I really feared for the show and then you go and pull this out! I am now definately going to come.

Ideally, I would like a LOTR, SW and Bond autograph but that's going to be expensive. I think you should do three for £100 :P

I do not think £45 is a fair price..

i can afford it but...i dont think i will be going after this as much as i want to.

£25/£30? now thats a different story completely

Unfortunatly this price has, taken away many younger fans which i think is a disapointment