GUEST CANCELLATION

That's twice.

I wonder if she'll be asked again!

Yes. Because how dare she try to make her living doing the thing she loves rather than meeting us :P *g*

Seriously. I'm as sad at the next person *cries* but it's not like she's done it on purpose. When (see what I did there *bg*) she's invited back I hope she can make it and I look forward to meeting her...again :)

awwwwwww, well in one respects im saving some money for another time, would have beennice to see her, but definitely good luck with the film, ooo i wonder what the film i sabout , i will have to go investigate

lisa

the only thing id do different in future is regards my Gold Pass. Id still be attending but probably wouldnt have a gold pass now. Dreyfuss was the main guest for me.

Oh well, live and learn. Im sure its going to be a great event :(

awwwwwww, well in one respects im saving some money for another time, would have beennice to see her, but definitely good luck with the film, ooo i wonder what the film i sabout , i will have to go investigate

lisa

the only thing id do different in future is regards my Gold Pass. Id still be attending but probably wouldnt have a gold pass now. Dreyfuss was the main guest for me.

Oh well, live and learn. Im sure its going to be a great event :(

Sixth Gold Pass and still going strong even though alot of guests that I have wanted to meet in the past have cancelled

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

what did i say!? what did i say?! i knew from day one the stargate women would cancel (yeah...i'm guessing rachel will soon...i guess i'm turning into a "convention half empty" kinda guy)

damn sean and now torri....only 1 guest left for me to meet! looks like it will be a cheap weekend on the guest front...i'll have to spend me money on dvds and stuff now.

you know why that is... coz they're filming stargate shows RIGHT NOW

it's one of the only shows thats still running and the actors are still in it who appear at cons..no "buffy extra" people here who have no work coming in.

you know why that is... coz they're filming stargate shows RIGHT NOW

it's one of the only shows thats still running and the actors are still in it who appear at cons..no "buffy extra" people here who have no work coming in.

torri has cancelled due to a film role not atlantis so at the moment rachel is still going :) they stop filming for a summer hiatus :(

Now that two SG people have cancelled (grr -I have a gold pass too) I might just splash out on Christopher Lee.....

awwwww geez man.....aint yo week.

i'll still be nervous meeting just rachel though :D