Top Posters In This Topic

got mine too! woot!

=x=

:(

:lol:

A

We got our Elijah Wood photo tickets today, we can't wait, it's not long now

:YAHOO::wub::dance::D:poki:

Me too! It's made everything seem more real now!

xxxxx

yes it has lol :P

Got my Gold Pass letter but not my Elijah Photo ticket, maybe Monday....?

Its on its way.

Yay my Elijah and both day tickets have come, have ur's?

;):WINCE::dance: All excited now.

Grrrrr the stupid bleedin post man! did you have to sign for urs? i just found a note through the door saying they tried to deliver two letters and cudnt as they neede a signature THEN to make things more annoying i cant get them til monday as the place there holding it is shut AND i was in when they reckoned they called round so i cudda signed but the stupid bleedin idiot didnt knock the door!!!!!!!!! sorry people rant now over! :chair:

Yes my early bird ticket came today!lost in translation;try to post a picture of youyrself here so I know what u look like so i can say hi,the offer of meeting up b4 the event still stands and no I am not a murderer so you are quite safe!Howard

Hey, Howie. What's your email address? I feel a bit funny posting up my picture up here! Read my other thread too, I've added a post :)

Well unfortuantely I'm gona have to phone Showmasters on Monday about my tickets.

Ordered 4 early bird tickets for saturday - but when i got my letter through this morning it only contained 1 ticket!! :angry::wub::D:unsure:

Which number is best to phone? the infoline or direct office line?

dunno, but wait till after the postman is gone on monday - theres a possibility of them being in different envelopes

(yeah yeah, i know, they shouldn't be if they were ordered at the same time - trust me, mistakes can happen, and it might very easily be the post's fault if its delayed a little bit)

Due to me being extremely stupid :P , I am an early bird ticket short for Saturday, so if any kind soul out there has one spare they would like to sell on, please drop me a line at squall_8_@hotmail.com. Much appreciated and thanks in advance :headscratch:

Edited by Strider

Well unfortuantely I'm gona have to phone Showmasters on Monday about my tickets.

Ordered 4 early bird tickets for saturday - but when i got my letter through this morning it only contained 1 ticket!! :blink::huh::(:D

Did you order all 4 at the same time?

or

Did you order tickets and photoshoots?

If you ordered at different times then they will be in different envelopes. If you orderd some photoshoot tickets the rest may be with them.

However if you answered Yes, then No then it may just be an honest mistake. Just phone up to confirm the order, and you will be told what will happen. I would phone which ever number you have been given to call.

Alex

Got home from shopping on saturday to see there was a recorded delivery for me to collect. As I was only waiting for tickets. I thought it must be them.

So with only 20 mins till the Post Office Collections shut I rushed down and collected my tickets!! :P:YAHOO:

Ordered 4 early bird tickets for saturday - but when i got my letter through this morning it only contained 1 ticket!! :YAHOO::dance::dance::P

Did you order all 4 at the same time?

or

Did you order tickets and photoshoots?

If you ordered at different times then they will be in different envelopes. If you orderd some photoshoot tickets the rest may be with them.

However if you answered Yes, then No then it may just be an honest mistake. Just phone up to confirm the order, and you will be told what will happen. I would phone which ever number you have been given to call.

Alex

Actually one of the mian problems is that it was four tickets all in one transaction and there is no phone number supplied!

Th only ones are those stated on the webshop.

its monday and no sign of my ticket yet (saturday early bird):uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

i can't remember, are you in the uk?

if not, i'd say - start worryin by wedenesday.

but also, might be a good idea to ring SM tomorrow to make sure they sent it out... :chair:

EDIT - sorry, just noticed your 'location' thing... err, yeah, ring them today, or else tomorrow after the postman is gone by, most ppl seem to have their tickets already, so either your post is a bit slower or summats gone wrong... :(

Edited by Keeper

Thumbs up to showmasters :chair:

Well having been only sent one of my four tickets, phoned up the office about lunch time - got straight through to a nice lady called Hannah. :( hello if you come on here...

And she is making sure the remaining tickets get sent out this afternoon.

So cross fingers they arrive in time.