Are you interested in meeting the Glamour Models?

nicky

Are you interested in meeting the Glamour Models?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in meeting the Glamour Models?

• Yes
    • No

What I personally don't understand is when people reply and insult the models, and say that they're scraping the barrel, and they're crap, and that Showmasters should be focusing on getting more appropriate guests!?

Does anyone REALLY think that these two guests are gonna be there in place of two film/comic/tv people? They're not!

So if they're in ADDITION to the lineup, what's the problem?

I don't like Doctor Who, so I won't be seeing those guests. I don't post AHHHH DONT GET CRAP GUESTS! I just don't meet them. Surely it's as simple as that with the models too!

i cant be arsed to read past the first page as the responses from people that seem to have a bee in their bonnet because of these models will be the same as always.

DavidB put it best in his response, they're ADDITIONAL not INSTEAD OF and if ya dont wanna meet them, dont.

How much simpler do you need it.

Vegetarians dont bitch about meat being sold in the same supermarket as their vegetables n stuff so why do people assume their tastes are the only ones that should be catered for in every other situation.

Basically, get a life you bunch of moaners. Lets be honest, you're picking fault because they're good looking and making a living from it. it's their choice, and agree with it or not, if you could make a living for that you'd probably consider it too.

The models caused no problems before, and there's no reason AT ALL why they should this time. Other events have models, ya dont bitch about that.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down, mate...it's only a non-serious thread with 2 or 3 people not approving who I think have a right to be heard...that is what the forum is for. I'm not one BTW.

And people moaning is one thing but then moaning about the moaners isn't exactly setting an example.

Calm down, mate...it's only a non-serious thread with 2 or 3 people not approving who I think have a right to be heard...that is what the forum is for. I'm not one BTW.

And people moaning is one thing but then moaning about the moaners isn't exactly setting an example.

am i supposed to care if moaning about the moaners is setting an example?

they have a right to whinge and i have a right to state that i feel they should shut up basically.

And no that wasnt directed at you, i realise it's just your thread, not your opinions.

The reason it annoys me is that there really is NO GENUINE REASON for them to get annoyed by them attending. I couldnt care less wether it's a model or someone that paints on mugs, they have as much right to be there as any other guest if someone wants to bring them along, and if ya dont like it, it shouldn't affect your day.

i'm quite opinionated today

My dad's going with me and I'm a bit worried about him trying to flirt and looking like a fool lol can't leave him alone else he might get a photo with them either side of him! lol can imagine him doing something like that! hehe xxx

Edited by Hellion44

well personally

I'm more interested in seeing Duncan again he is a very good friend and extremely talented artist and used to have a regular stall at collectormania events.... He has since changed his avenue and this is his new line of things as such if I remember rightly he has done this before and the ladies he had last time were very popular with the audience and everything was tasteful.. So just because some of you don't like it there are others out there that do we can't all be the same....

Toodles

see you all next week I shall be in attendance with the Uk Garrison and munchkin Harvey

ElfiexXx

Frankly if people are going to start on about the corruption of children and the problems of our society, I'd rather explain to a child why there were a couple of attractive ladies there in swimsuits rather than perhaps a cosplayer in a sinister dark suit and glasses with a chuffing great pistol.

Heh heh....have we met before???

Oh there's so many things I want to say but know I'll get lynched by any number of groups on here if I say them. :D
Yep, I sure know that feeling...:uhoh:

Yep...me too... :spidy:

Edited by Combat Gerbil

The times almost here! I can sense their presence in the area mwhahaha!

So..people still looking forward to drooling meeting them this weekend then? I certainly am and cant wait ;)

Hopefully they'll have a good selection of photos for signing!

Loads of people seemed to be meeting em today, or in many cases just kept walking past oggling them. Saw a fair few peeps having posed pics done too, I was tempted but didn't know if it was free or not.

So were they down to their smalls and anyone who met them should go to hell or were they nicely dressed and suitable to meet small children?

Revealing just the right amount i'd say. No worse than what any other attractive woman would wear on a day like today but not exactly hiding the goods. The children are safe and no-ones going to hell just yet :YAHOO:

What I personally don't understand is when people reply and insult the models, and say that they're scraping the barrel, and they're crap, and that Showmasters should be focusing on getting more appropriate guests!?

Does anyone REALLY think that these two guests are gonna be there in place of two film/comic/tv people? They're not!

So if they're in ADDITION to the lineup, what's the problem?

I don't like Doctor Who, so I won't be seeing those guests. I don't post AHHHH DONT GET CRAP GUESTS! I just don't meet them. Surely it's as simple as that with the models too!

i cant be arsed to read past the first page as the responses from people that seem to have a bee in their bonnet because of these models will be the same as always.

DavidB put it best in his response, they're ADDITIONAL not INSTEAD OF and if ya dont wanna meet them, dont.

How much simpler do you need it.

Vegetarians dont bitch about meat being sold in the same supermarket as their vegetables n stuff so why do people assume their tastes are the only ones that should be catered for in every other situation.

Basically, get a life you bunch of moaners. Lets be honest, you're picking fault because they're good looking and making a living from it. it's their choice, and agree with it or not, if you could make a living for that you'd probably consider it too.

The models caused no problems before, and there's no reason AT ALL why they should this time. Other events have models, ya dont bitch about that.

very well said KB! :wacko:

i totally agree, and i did meet them both at the show yesterday. they wer 2 very nice down to earth friendly women. i think they worked very hard! and wer genuinly friendly with everybody.

after all the times I posted and what happens?

I decided to get them on the Sunday, and they had both gone away early!!

Mind you, I blame myself for getting nice and drunk till 3.30am in the morning, and not being sober enough to be at LFCC for it opening on the Sunday.....

I now almost hate to ask, but did anyone get any photos that they could post please?

What annoyed me, but though no fault of showmasters whatsoever, the models barely bothering with sunday!!

After it was said they'd be there both days, was so busy myself on saturday, and they were too, I thought oh well, they'll be there sunday so i'll meet them then..

Sunday comes along and I walk past to see what the que for thems like, Holly didnt seem to even show up sunday, and Ebony had gone home by about 1pm!!! (didnt get in until just after 11 and spend the first couple of hours running around after various things)

So gutted I didnt get to meet either of them, especially after all those threads :( So much for both days :(

i just wanted to say that i met both Holly and Ebony on saturday and they were both very friendly and funny!

i'm very glad that i met them, and yes i also got some autographs and photos with them :dance:

just because the're 'glamour models' people think they can have a go at them. try meeting them first - as a lot of people did on saturday!

i for one hope they come back soon.

darryl.