Guest Cancellation -

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunatly due to a new project Richard Dreyfuss will no longer be able to attend London Film and Comic Con. This sucks!! But we still wish him the best of luck with his new project and look forward to bringing him to a future event.

We would however just like to say that all the international guests are still confirmed and flights booked, so all looks good on that front!

We are still working on the odd couple of guests so keep your eyes peeled!

Showmasters

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooohhhhhh!

That's a shame, but hopefully next time?

*puts a huge wad of cash back in wallet*

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Thats a set back for me, got my gold pass for him mainly. Oh well that'll teach me a lesson. Thought he was the best guest there.

Any chance for Burt Reynolds to replace him? :D

Edited by rich5wolves

You know the feeling when you're watching Deal or No Deal, and the 250k is opened ? .........

yeah ive got that feeling now. Im absolutely gutted by this news.

To all the people who warned me when i bought my Gold Pass that there could be cancellations and indeed said it wasnt worth £175, I appologise for disagreeing.

Oh well, still have Carrie and Elijah :D .............at the moment :D

You know the feeling when you're watching Deal or No Deal, and the 250k is opened ? .........

To all the people who warned me when i bought my Gold Pass that there could be cancellations and indeed said it wasnt worth £175, I appologise for disagreeing.

well, i can't see them cancelling - SM have as good as said that lij won't anyway (that fear was locked, remember? ;) )

the pass... i'd say its worth it if goin to see most of the guests... but for less than at least half, its not :P

Still worth it mate your just upset its understandable

We're gonna need a bigger guest list ! :P

I had banked a lot on him being there with Gold Pass etc......, bought the movie yesterday and had a hugh glossy piccy printed for him to sign. Must admit the guest list could do with a boost now I agree. I dont know who they could go for to replace such a big name. Just gutted.

Come on SM pull one out the bag now. You can do it, replace him with someone big. :D

Oh well, still have Carrie and Elijah :P .............at the moment :D

Still worth it mate your just upset its understandable

fair comment, I was so looking forward to that one. Oh well. Onwards and upwards. ;)

well, i can't see them cancelling - SM have as good as said that lij won't anyway (that fear was locked, remember? ;) )

the pass... i'd say its worth it if goin to see most of the guests... but for less than at least half, its not :P

Elijah Wood and SM have a very good relationship. And as has been said before he wouldnt cancel. He turned up when he was ill before, so He could be admitted to hospital and im pretty sure hed ask them to wheel his bed to the show.

A

Elijah Wood and SM have a very good relationship. And as has been said before he wouldnt cancel. He turned up when he was ill before, so He could be admitted to hospital and im pretty sure hed ask them to wheel his bed to the show.

A

Elijah seems a great guest, not only have people said how friendly he is but also it seems when he committs himself to something he actually sees it through.

We would however just like to say that all the international guests are still confirmed and flights booked, so all

I'm praying Mayhew & Fisher will not cancel & just be there on time as scheduled.

If these 2 cancel the only reason I'm going will be the fact that the hotel & flight has already been booked & I can't disappoint my pal who'd coming along.....

Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

I know it's no ones fault but he was my main reason for going.

Oh well, money now for another Elijah auto...

dude think of me, I got Gold Pass for him! Ouch!!! If Carrie cancels it would be a disaster. (fingers crossed)

Im confident SM will replace him though. :D

Must admit I was in disbelief when it was announced that he was going to appear at a con. Somehow blew me away.

Dufresne - lol we're gonna need a bigger guest list lol

dude think of me, I got Gold Pass for him! Ouch!!! If Carrie cancels it would be a disaster. (fingers crossed)

Must admit I was in disbelief when it was announced that he was going to appear at a con. Somehow blew me away.

Actually, he's the reason I got a Gold Pass as well so I know how you're feeling. I guess that's the chance you take. Here's to no more cancellations (and maybe some surprise announcements!)

Actually, he's the reason I got a Gold Pass as well so I know how you're feeling. I guess that's the chance you take. Here's to no more cancellations (and maybe some surprise announcements!)

yeah fingers crossed hey. Funny enough im more gutted with this one than if any of the others had cancelled. Its not SM's fault this happened im sure they wanted him there as much as anyone. He would have been very popular! I think in all honesty you get some guests who commit themselves to things more than others. Its a tough one to take granted but think how SM must feel.