Richard Dean Anderson

Beau Bridges

Christopher Judge

Amanda Tapping

Don S. Davis

with some SG-atlantis

I knew you hade some of them alonge the years but not as a reunion

BTW : bet your surprised i didnt ask for LOTR

although there is NO chance of RDA i promise you! cant put here why but its stated elsewhere in cyberspace :D

Perhaphs if SM charged £230 entrance fee he'd do one :spidy: After all it would be pretty much the same amount of time meeting him ;)

It's not so much a case of SM can do it right - maybe RDA doesn't want to be mobbed by the hundreds if not thousands that would probably turn up. Heck i'd love to get him at this type of show but I think it's more a case of HE doesn't want to do them. He's also big on charity so maybe he doen't like charging for auto's and stuff if it's going for profit. All of the auto's he's done so far he's donated his fee to charity.

Instead of Chris J and Michael S, who have been over here a few times already, i'd rather see Ben Browder and Claudia Black. I know it's probably unlikely as I don't think either of them are fond of cons from what i've heard, but wouldn't you like some new people?

well Chris J and Michael S i'd love to meet .. thay are soo funny and i didnt get to actualy meet them as i would sespect a lot of others ppl , and if SM do a reunion what good will it be with out thows 2

as for Richerd ( RDA just sounds wrong ) if for what ever reson he will not / can not do a Con then thats he's lose or who ever dicided he cant do it.. in any case he's not the 1st star who cant do Cons

But i would think that insted of the " head guy " thay can get ALLLLLL the rest :)

so pps just keep naging SM :)

I posted this reqwest at "Guest Suggestions " and it's at page 14 so go ther and just writ you wont an SG-1 reunion with ALL main cast members from all seasons ( you never knew )

it worked for us LOTR funs :D big time , i would sespect SG-1 would be simpler to get

Edited by Nili

Chris Judge is the one I'd like to meet most. More than RDA infact :D

Although he's Stargate, there's so many other questions I'd love to ask him that are not Stargate related but more to do about himself.

I've heard he's a big prankster aswell according to Teryl :D

Next time you see me on msn, give me a bell and i'll tell you what 'cant be put here'

I think I know the one you're talking about. Begins with 'A' right?

Haven't been on MSN due to being in work (nightshifts, hate em with a vengeance!) No MSN on the computer in work.

Ben Browder wont sign at events apparently, which is why no-ones bothered bringing him over yet.

But he does the official farscape con like every year? How does that work?

Ben Browder wont sign at events apparently, which is why no-ones bothered bringing him over yet.

But he does the official farscape con like every year? How does that work?

And he signs there.

But maybe he doesn't like big crowds at signing shows. At the Farscape show this year they only issue 200 autograph tickets for him.

Edited by Queen_Sindel