TALKS AT LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

We are happy to announce the following talks to be held at London Film and Comic Con:

Saturday talks

1130 Alan Oppenheimer

1210 Richard Briers

1250 Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker

1.30 Sean Patrick Flanery

2.10 Torri Higginson

2.50 Gates McFadden

3.30 Don S Davis

4.10 Nathan Fillion

4.50 Rachel Luttrell

5.30 Jorge Garcia

Sunday talks

1030 Alan Oppenheimer

1110 Rachel Luttrell

1150 Doctor Who talk

1230 Sean Patrick Flanery

1.10 Don S Davis

1.50 John Barrowman

2.30 Alan Tudyk

3.10 Torri Higginson

3.50 Elijah Wood

4.30 Maggie Grace

Each talk is for half an hour, with a gap afterwards to allow the hall to empty and the next audience to be seated. Every person, children included, will need a ticket to attend the talk.

Each talk is free. Tickets will be available, ONE PER PERSON, on a first come, first served basis. With one exception, tickets for Sunday talks will not be handed out before Sunday morning. In the case of Elijah Wood, up to half the available talk tickets will be handed out on Saturday; the remainder will be kept back to Sunday morning.

Ticket queues will be split as follows:

One queue for Stargate tickets

One queue for Firefly tickets

One queue for Elijah Wood tickets

One queue for everyone else

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are happy to announce the following talks to be held at London Film and Comic Con:

Saturday talks

4.10 Nathan Fillion

5.30 Jorge Garcia

I so want to go to these talks. Wish I could do Elijah too, but I'm already back home by then

Gutted ^_^ Am only going on Saturday would have liked to attend the Elijah Talk - Ah well - I'll just have to make do with the Signature and Photo this time. If I can get them that is!!

Same here

argh thats kinda awkward! i was planning on going on saturday but looks like it would be better to go on sunday now to get my friend to the elijah talk, and the maggie talk although means we will be at back for maggies talk ^_^ i want to see hurley too but their split over two days!

Im pleased they are doing lots of talks, it means theres something for everyone, i know it might not suit everyone cos of the times but at least SM are doing there best! Im hoping to go to Nathan Fillion and Jorge Garcia at least!? :(