ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm booked, but I wasn't registered before and I got my tickets just fine :YAHOO:

All booked up! now I just gotta hope someone is home when the tickets arive. when it's recorded does there need to be someone to sign for it? I'm out of the country until the day before :S

i've just emailed them... hope they reply soon.

Dont think it should give a conf number if it isnt accepted!!

Did anyone else get the email saying its not actually booked till you notice the moneys come out of the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god is it just me Im gonna cry!!!!

Got that too. Prob the only time I actually want money to go out of my account! lol

@ Nell - I used a debit card, its fine.

If you are not an existing customer if won't let you continue, despite it saying you can get a password later.

Luckily I am an existing customer!

:)

Well the store wouldn't recognise my password even tho I got it emailed back to me.

Ended up having to use my other email address...thank God I had one! :YAHOO:

Did anyone else get the email saying its not actually booked till you notice the moneys come out of the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got that too. Prob the only time I actually want money to go out of my account! lol

maybe the tickets are reserved for us incase we cancel

I think its just in case they don't take the funds from our accounts and then we wouldnt have paid for them, so the email isn't a guarentee of the tickets. Only our payment for them is. Thats my understanding of how they work it. :YAHOO:

Got my confirmation email :YAHOO: Now I'm going to see the rest of the football

After reading the mail again, guess it wasn't confirmation after all :dance: I was a bit euphoric for getting through LOL

Edited by Tinne

Done! :dance:

Sneaked away from what I was supposed to be doing for 5 mins to do this but hey, there's priorities! And people distracted by the football so all good :YAHOO::clap:

Btw it allowed me to continue as a newbie customer, had to fill out my details but no problems on that score.

I think its just in case they don't take the funds from our accounts and then we wouldnt have paid for them, so the email isn't a guarentee of the tickets. Only our payment for them is. Thats my understanding of how they work it. :YAHOO:

Ok.... but i hope that means that if there was a confirmation number, then the card used should be an accepted method of payment. Because i will absolutely cry if i find out that i cant pay on a visa electron, and only a cred card or other debit card and i havent got anything booked

DID PEOPLE GET THIS IN THEIR EMAIL???

Thank you for choosing Showmasters Store. Although you have received this

email, it is not a comfirmation of booking as you get this sent

automatically from the shop as soon as you start to make an order and even

if you quit halfway through the transaction you will still receive this

email.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

@ geweena - They accept credit AND debit cards, cos I always pay by debit card.

@ katey - Im sure it will be fine. SM will want the money, so just keep an eye on your account in the next few days. If you do have any problems, take you email to the SM table at the event and speak to someone there, or post a question to Too Tall in FAQ.

:YAHOO:

Am very very worried about that! I was under the impression that usually the transaction went through straight away, why is this not the case here? I am extremely worried

@ Poppy - The money never leaves the account straight away. I think that SM gather all the info first, then process the actual transactions. For example, the money for the entrance tickets I ordered has only just come out even though I booked them a coupla weeks ago. Don't panic yet. The tickets are sent out a week before, so there is plenty of time for the money to come out. :YAHOO: