ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly less than 24 hours notice, sorry. All details have now been finalised with Elijah, and the photo shoot tickets will be available from the online shop from tomorrow at 6pm

Guess that means there not included with gold pass could someone say yes or no from sm?

Wish they were but dont think they are included.

Aspen - is it easy to pick up Gold Pass on the day without queueing? Maybe a seperate entrance??

Slightly less than 24 hours notice, sorry. All details have now been finalised with Elijah, and the photo shoot tickets will be available from the online shop from tomorrow at 6pm

Guess that means there not included with gold pass could someone say yes or no from sm?

Aspen - is it easy to pick up Gold Pass on the day without queueing? Maybe a seperate entrance??

Very easy we have a separate entrance and they sometimes let us in early.

however, i've heard of gigs - with thousands of tickets - going in less than 20 minutes :chair:

all i'm saying is that its possible.

though a more realistic number is 800 - across 2 days. which i admit, is unlikely to go in less than at least 2 hours

Yes i know that but why do you keep posting all the negatives like there all gonna go in matter in minute's your gonna really worry some people, i know it could happen not every1 is gonna hear that.

Lets all just wait till 6pm and see what happens and hope the server doesnt crash.

however, i've heard of gigs - with thousands of tickets - going in less than 20 minutes :chair:

though a more realistic number is 800 - across 2 days. which i admit, is unlikely to go in less than at least 2 hours

Yes i know that but why do you keep posting all the negatives like there all gonna go in matter in minute's your gonna really worry some people, i know it could happen not every1 is gonna hear that.

Lets all just wait till 6pm and see what happens and hope the server doesnt crash.

i'm not posting all negatives - just holding open the possibility.

possibilities aren't definites.

I presume entrance for us is sign posted? (Maybe a sign saying "Gold Pass Entrance")

I presume entrance for us is sign posted? (Maybe a sign saying "Gold Pass Entrance")

Yes think I was first last time

however, i've heard of gigs - with thousands of tickets - going in less than 20 minutes :blush:

i'm not posting all negatives - just holding open the possibility.

possibilities aren't definites.

Yes i see that its just also young people read these boards that want one, and if they read the chances of them not getting them when they may have a lot of chance will up set them,

Anyway we will soon see later today.

So what exactly do you do at this event? Is Elijah there himself and do we get to meet him or do you need a sepecial ticket to do that aswell? Also, where is it and what date? Please could someone post the link whee the details are about this event on the forum or send them to me: littleH5555@aol.com

Thanks I'd appreciate any info from anyone!!

Luv Helen x x x x

you obviously have to meet him for a photo.

but if you want his autograph, you have to get a seperate ticket on the day.

www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

for info, read the numerous FAQ threads on the forum here.

• Showmasters Admin

So what exactly do you do at this event? Is Elijah there himself and do we get to meet him or do you need a sepecial ticket to do that aswell? Also, where is it and what date? Please could someone post the link whee the details are about this event on the forum or send them to me: littleH5555@aol.com

Luv Helen x x x x

Read the FAQ then ask if there's anything not covered.

Luv Helen x x x x

I sent her that in an IM and the website addy, shes a bit more clued up now :blush:

Luv Helen x x x x

did you get my text mate

• Showmasters Admin

Luv Helen x x x x

did you get my text mate

Yes I did and yes I will.

I presume we will be able to select Saturday or Sunday?

Yes you will be able to choose the day.

This is a great idea. I do have a suggestion, though. Instead of having the autographs and the photos seperate, surely it would be a better idea to have them together? What I mean is, instead of having people come and have their photo taken, and then go away again to have an autograph, charge a little bit extra and let the people who want a photo taken get an autograph, too. There are people who will only want an autograph, after all, and this way those who want both can get them without feeling like they're paying twice.

Just a suggestion.

This is a great idea. I do have a suggestion, though. Instead of having the autographs and the photos seperate, surely it would be a better idea to have them together? What I mean is, instead of having people come and have their photo taken, and then go away again to have an autograph, charge a little bit extra and let the people who want a photo taken get an autograph, too. There are people who will only want an autograph, after all, and this way those who want both can get them without feeling like they're paying twice.

Just a suggestion.

Its a good suggestion, everyone would want a photo then but having said that if its possible to charge £20.00 for a photo and then get another £25.00 on top of that then why would anyone want to change it. Its called maximising profits. :(

ooooo its tonight they go on sale!! i read it wrong and thought it was tomorrow! lol didnt realise the messsage was posted yesturday.

woooo i cant wait!!! looks like im going on the sunday now tho to go to elijah and maggies talks. i just rung my friends mum (cos this is for me mates birthday) to check 2nd july would be ok, and i told her what i was doing and she literally screamed down the phone hahaha

Just a suggestion.

no.

1. not everyone will want an autograph and photo both, some will want only a photo (if they already have an autograph.)

2. many who have the photoshoot will want that photo signed.

3. SM have stated that to allow photos over the table would take MUCH more time.

4. most people will want a properly posed photo, if they pay at all.

5. if the photos are professionally taken, it will cost MORE since the photographer will be there all day, and there will be no reduction for bulk developments of photos.

ultimately, it makes more sense to have them seperate. costs + time + number of customers =good business sense, as well as the possibility for more ppl to meet elijah, and helping cut the costs further. additionally, MANY people would attempt to take photos without paying on their own cameras.

I think 'we' cant coz ya know one ticket per person

ahh Well

JA

its one ticket per person who wants to be in a photo, but multiples can be boutght at one time... dunno if this is what you mean?

when you cue up for the photos with elijah, does everyone in the cue have to have a ticket - because i'm not having a photo with him but im buying the ticket for my friend so can i still cue up with her when i dont have a ticket

when you cue up for the photos with elijah, does everyone in the cue have to have a ticket - because i'm not having a photo with him but im buying the ticket for my friend so can i still cue up with her when i dont have a ticket

because this is the first time its being done, i've no idea and ahven't heard anything, but my guess is queueing will be similar to autograph queueing - you might be allowed to stand nearby, but an 'open' queue would allow everyone to line up, regardless of a ticket, and make it more difficult to get those with tickets through.

however, i don't know, this is just a thought.

because this is the first time its being done, i've no idea and ahven't heard anything, but my guess is queueing will be similar to autograph queueing - you might be allowed to stand nearby, but an 'open' queue would allow everyone to line up, regardless of a ticket, and make it more difficult to get those with tickets through.

however, i don't know, this is just a thought.

Ok thankyou, i guess i could always go get something to eat and sit near by.