ELIJAH WOOD PHOTO TICKETS

yep, check with your bank. SM won't send a second confirmation.

yup, thats the confirmation email, as far as i'm aware, but you should have the tickets before hand. though if not thats the one you need to bring.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, check with your bank. SM won't send a second confirmation.

yup, thats the confirmation email, as far as i'm aware, but you should have the tickets before hand. though if not thats the one you need to bring.

ah cheers K ur a star!

they probably have been sold out, though i don't know. you can always try on the day, though.

but, now that i've just looked at the wording of it, it could also meant that they were taken off sale slightly before the entry tickets.

vest bet - check the organiser's booth :unsure:

If the payment has gone from your bank account and you still haven't got the tickets by the time the event is here I think you have to take your bank statement and your order number from the email you were sent after the transaction to the organisers booth when you get there. Last time they had a list of all those ppl that had had payments withdrawn. It does say on that email that it isn't a confirmation as such, just a notification of your order number. Best to check your bank account or card account to be absolutely sure of confirmation. :smile:

I could kick myself - I wish I had paid by DEBIT card rather than CREDIT card as it would be a lot easier to check if the amount had been taken. With a credit card, you have to keep ringing up which is a pain.

On the Showmasters store it says that photo tickets will be sold at the organisers booth at LFCC but then says Elijah Wood Photoshoot tickets have been taken off sale... does this mean they wont be available at the event?

They only sold the tickets online for a few days, the ones that they didnt sell will be on sale at the event.

From SM

Just a quick note:

1. Tickets have been posted out today by Recorded delivery, so they should be arriving on Monday for UK deliveries and Tues/Wed for European deliveries.

2. We are getting through e-mails as quickly as possible so if we haven't responded to you yet we should be shortly. If you still have a problem by LFCC just bring your information with you and we can sort something out there.

I no longer have a ticket for the photo shoot. the payment didn't go through on the day when they went on sale, even though I got a confirmation email, so now I have to try to get one on the day...i'm not best pleased

quote 'keith'Jun 16 2006, 10:57 AM'

When you get the queue going you'd be surprised how quickly you can do them. I heard of one photo shoot were they got 1000 done in an hour!

With the very greatest respect, I would suggest that is complete rubbish.

THREE AND A HALF SECOND per pic ????

To say it would be a production line job is an understatement. Yes, you could easily shoot a line of people 'machine gun style' with a fast pro digital SLR, but the problem is people don't move fast. Unless you really want to manhandle people like cattle

Yep

and really pi$$ them off

Double yep

leaving them with an experience they will want to forget,

Again yep

that just cannot happen. And at 3 1/2 secs per person, that does not even give the photographer a chance to check each image. No, sorry thats fantasy land and an absolute nightmare if anyone really did try that on.

It would be a horrible experience for everyone concerned - you'd barely have time to blink....and if you did blink, you'd hold the production line up and completely screw up the timetable.

No, sorry 1000 in an hour......

KEITH

It should never have happened. I think it was done for fun but lots of attendees had a horrid time. I would recommed SM didn't try this!