Mercedes McNab

James Marsters

Anthony Head

Nick Brendon

Charisma Carpenter

Alexis Denisof

Alan Tudyk

Ron Glass

Dont buy autos, like to try and get them in person!

And now Nathan Fillion!

And now also Juliet Landau and Amber Benson!

Update time, adding Julie Benz and Jewel Staite.

And Kristine Sutherland!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I only have: Charisma Carpenter - Cordelia

Now 3 years later I've added:

James Marsters :P

Nathan Fillion :wub:

Kristine Sutherland

Not much still compared to all of you...

• 4 months later...

All ive got is

James Marsters - Spike (autograph)

James leary - Clem (will you marry me plus autograph)

Mark Lutz - Groo (Will you marry me plus autgraph)

Mercedes McNab - Harmony (Will you marry me plus autograph)

Nick Brendon - Xande (Why won't you marry me plus autograph)

Not that many people but lots of marrying for me :D

David Boreanaz

Charisma Carpenter

Alexis Denisof

Amy Acker

J August Richards

Vincent Karthisier

Eliza Dushku

Julie Benz

Juliet Landau

Keith Sarabajka

Tamara Gorski

jeremy Renner

Sparky

Stephanie Romanov

Thomas Burr

Christian Kane

Mercedes Mcnab

Mark Lutz

Andy Hallett

Brody Hutzler

James Marsters

Nick Brendon

Kelly Donovan

Emma Caulfield

Amber Benson

Anthony Head

Michelle Tratchtenberg

Tom Lenk

Adam Busch

Danny STrong

Brian

Iyari Limon

Sam Anderson

Dominic Keating

Nathan Fillion

Jewel Staite

Morainna Bacarrin

Alan Tudyk

Kristine Sutherland

E;izabeth ann allen

Clare Krammer

Nicole Bilderback

Elizabeth Rohm

Bianca Lawson

John Billingsley

James Leary

George Hertzberg

Armin Shimmerman

Charisma Carpenter

Amber Benson

Nick Brendon

Emma Caulfield

Vincent K.

Keith S.

Julie Benz

Alexis Denisof

Juliet Landau

James Leary

James Marsters

Amy Acker

Christian Kane

Stephanie Romanov

Thomas Burr

Nathon Fillion

Mark Lutz

Tamara Gorski (I email cos she loves cars!)

Adam Busch

Tom Lenk

Danny Strong

Christine Sutherland

Clare Kramer

George Hertzberg

Armin Shimmerman

Robia Lamorte (or however you spell her name!)

Iyari Limon

Felicia Day

Andy Hallet.

The one I'm missing from Angel is J. August Richards.

i have everyone autos from buffy and angel but the ones i havent met in person are now down to

marc blucas, d b woodside, seth green, stephanie romanov, harry groener, lindsey crouse, joss whedon and marti noxon.

Once i have met these that will be everyone, i love meeting them all all very nice people and have had great fun going to cons and meeting good friends over the years.

I'm determined to get more autos, after reading everyone's long lists.

Amber Benson [x2]

Mercedes McNab [x2]

James Marsters

Nick Brendon

Mark Lutz

James Leary

And I have a signed script, signed by the following, though have not met them ['Cept Nick]

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Tony Head

Nick Brendon

Alyson Hannigan

Seth Green

David Boreanaz

Edited by Buffy Lover

• 1 month later...

Eliza Dushku

Clare Kramer

Anthony Head

Armin Shimmerman

Amber Benson

John Billingsley

Juliet Landau

Mercedes Mcnab

DB Woodside

Mark Metcalf

Alexis Denisoff

James Marsters

Adam Baldwin

Charmisa Carpenter

Andy Hallett

Nicholas Brendon

Adam Busch

Alan Tudyk

Elizabeth Rohm

Sam Anderson

Julie Benz

Jewel Staite

Leonard Roberts

Morena Baccina

Nathan Fillon

the dude :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that I prefer photos than autographs but still and thanks to Hallowhedon Convention :

James Marsters

Nicholas Brendon

Mercedes McNab

Mark Lutz

James Leary

It was my first convention with Buffy/Angel guests as I have only discovered conventions in July 2009 !

• 3 months later...

I have:

Buffy/Angel:

Sarah Michelle Gellar/ Buffy (bought from a serious autograph dealer)

Eliza Dushku/Faith (bought from a serious autograph dealer)

Julie Benz/Darla (got it in person from her at a convention)

Clare Kramer/Glory (got it in person from her at a convention) -> met her twice so I have two autographs from her

Amber Benson/Tara (got it in person from her at a convention)

Mercedes McNab/Harmony (got it in person from her at a convention)

Anthony Stewart Head/Giles (got it in person from him a convention)

James Marsters/Spike (got it in person from him a convention) -> cause I`ve met him three times, I got four autographs from him, three on three pictures and one on the Chance Poster :-)

Tom Lenk/Andrew ((got it in person from him a convention)

Andy Hallett/Lorne (got it in person from him a convention)

Christian Kane/Lindsay McDonald (got two in person from him a convention, one on a picture, second on the CD from his band Kane)

Nicholas Brendon/Xander (got it in person from him a convention)

Mark Lutz/Groosalog (got it in person from him a convention)

John Billingsley/supporting role in Angel ((got it in person from him a convention)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Does anyone still read this section?

Seen the news that SMG is maybe coming back to TV - doing a pilot for a new drama show. Sounds interesting from what little I've read so far.

What with that and the talk of a Buffy re-boot (very bad idea IMO) it got me thinking about finally trying to track down a genuine SMG autograph. Got most of the main characters (obtained in person) but have pretty much given up hope of ever meeting her.

There's so many obvious fakes, reprints etc around I wondered (without breaking any Showmasters rules) if anyone could recommend a reliable dealer, preferably in the UK, that might be able to help me get one. Please send me a PM to avoid any posting breaches.

I've found 3 so far at registered UACC members ranging from £99 - £175, only two of which are her full name (I understand she only signs Sarah Michelle on the rare occasions she does sign these days) and only one of these dealers states where the signature was obtained but that's my least favourite picture of those found so far.

I'm prepared to pay the money for a nice picture and sig but looking for advice on reliable dealers to contact if anyone can help. Thanks.

I can't help you out with the request - purely because I have no idea. Just thought I would mention that PM's are disabled on this forum.

Oh right, didn't know. Thanks. Haven't posted on here in a while and pretty sure it used to work.

Well if anyone can help, please raise your hand and I'll work something out.

I have a few autographs of sarah's one i got when she opened the Harrods sale in London.

If you are looking for uacc registered places then the best places are usually collector fayres so you can see the items in person.

Edited by buffy2k

I have a few autographs of sarah's one i got when she opened the Harrods sale in London.

If you are looking for uacc registered places then the best places are usually collector fayres so you can see the items in person.

Thanks, I try to get to various showmasters events but the same dealers I see there I'm checking online too along with others that everyone else is pointing me too.

Any chance you would be willing to scan and email yours to me for comparison purposes please if I provide an email address? Would appreciate it.

Currently investigating a couple I've found which look genuine and have been told exactly what date and where they were obtained. One is full sig, one isn't. One is from 2004 obtained at a shop I know she goes to (actual date was given and i couldnt find any evidence she was elsewhere filming at the time) so all fits and seems promising. just so many fakes and ones you can't verify though.

One highly reputable in-person dealer even told me he's asked her around 13 times in 10 years and she's never signed anything for him. seems to be getting very rare and genuine prices going up accordingly but as the only main cast member I've not met thought it about time to get something as I ain't getting over to LA anytime soon and if she's doing this new TV show she probably won't be coming to UK either.

Edited by sugar_mouse

• 5 months later...

What with that and the talk of a Buffy re-boot (very bad idea IMO) it got me thinking about finally trying to track down a genuine SMG autograph. Got most of the main characters (obtained in person) but have pretty much given up hope of ever meeting her.

Funnily enough I was thinking exactly the same just the other day, it is one big hole in my Buffy auto collection, no Buffy ! (Unless you of course count Kristy Swanson).

Auto prices for Sarah do look pretty steep and it does appear she just signs Sarah Michelle now as well.

Funnily enough I was thinking exactly the same just the other day, it is one big hole in my Buffy auto collection, no Buffy ! (Unless you of course count Kristy Swanson).

Auto prices for Sarah do look pretty steep and it does appear she just signs Sarah Michelle now as well.

You're not wrong. Even just signs smg a lot of the time now too.

After posting all that back in January I did loads of research, contacted lots of dealers and got to know someone who has actually met her and had autographs that are known to be genuine. Some dealers were very helpful, one who collects in person even said he's asked her loads of times in LA and she's never given him one.

I've ended up with 4 items. Two from dealers, one full signature and one just Sarah Michelle. I also picked up a very cheap one off ebay which looks like it might be genuine (but there's hundreds of very obvious fakes there) and an early (Season 2 I think) Buffy poster signed by Sarah, Alyson, Nick B and Tony Head. Apparently given to the family I got it from by Tony as a family friend. Which makes sense as he put a special dedication on it.

More than enough for now but obviously there's a risk buying that way and these are the only ones I've ever bought off dealers. Everything else I've obtained myself. I've done as much as I could but there's always this little niggle at the back of my mind about whether they're genuine.

So if you do go looking, be very careful. Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's real and just because it's cheap doesn't necessarily mean it's not.

• 1 month later...

You're not wrong. Even just signs smg a lot of the time now too.

After posting all that back in January I did loads of research, contacted lots of dealers and got to know someone who has actually met her and had autographs that are known to be genuine. Some dealers were very helpful, one who collects in person even said he's asked her loads of times in LA and she's never given him one.

I've ended up with 4 items. Two from dealers, one full signature and one just Sarah Michelle. I also picked up a very cheap one off ebay which looks like it might be genuine (but there's hundreds of very obvious fakes there) and an early (Season 2 I think) Buffy poster signed by Sarah, Alyson, Nick B and Tony Head. Apparently given to the family I got it from by Tony as a family friend. Which makes sense as he put a special dedication on it.

More than enough for now but obviously there's a risk buying that way and these are the only ones I've ever bought off dealers. Everything else I've obtained myself. I've done as much as I could but there's always this little niggle at the back of my mind about whether they're genuine.

So if you do go looking, be very careful. Just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's real and just because it's cheap doesn't necessarily mean it's not.

Interesting about the dealer in LA who has never been given an auto.

I remember reading once that she signed posters for the Grudge before she did a panel discussion at the San Diego Comic Con. I think in the article she was signing them on the plane before she got there rather than in person, so not sure how they allocated the posters to the attendees.

Prices are still looking pretty steep on line, so may hang fire for a bit and keep the hope that one day I might get the chance to meet her and get one in person.

Funnily enough my kids are big Scooby Doo fans and love the live action movies so there is now another generation of Sarah Michelle Gellar fans out there !