need some help

nlindenj

as cheshunt is a pain in the bum to get to from my neck of the woods (hartlepool) i want a couple of the guests to sign my 2 posters (you must have seen them by now) can anyone or showmasters help

cheers

If you need help please email me at mick@mspgs.com

I can discuss your requirements then

Mick

I quite like the second poster, Good idea to have all the posters on the same poster if that makes sense. You dont seem to have too many on your prequel posters yet though, is longworth the only prequel guy your getting ?

I just have a general prequel poster for all 3 films but I only have Liam Neeson, Hugh Quarshie and Jonathan Hales on it. I plan to bolster it up a few more with Sexton, Savva, Longworth etc. Hopefully SM get a few more prequel guys between now and Sep 10!

Last year I was at Shepperton Studios for a few days for a University gig and someone told me Liam Neeson would be there on an untitled movie so I took the poster and asked someone in the production office if he would sign it and was told no, as they couldnt arrange for items to be signed while he is working, which is understandable. So I waited by the block they were filming and saw Liam drinking coffee with some crew, I admit I was very bold and just went up to him and asked if he would mind signing it and he said ok. Damn nice guy too.

As a strange coincidence, One of the guys I was with had seen the roster for the same movie and Mike Savva was also listed but he wasnt present at the studio on the same days I was so I couldnt add his auto too :poki:

• 2 weeks later...