Autographica 9 Guest wish list

prendy9160

I thought i would get this one rolling,

Gene Cernan Last Man on the Moon :D:thumbup:

Al Bean Apollo 12 4th man on the moon :thumbup:

1966 World cup side :thumbup::thumbup:

Wally Schirra Apollo & Mercury space proramme (always great to meet ) :thumbup:

Some new russian cosonauts they are always good fun.

TV and Films

Timothey Dalton

Britt Ekland

Christopher Lee

These are just a few that i would like to see come over for the show i am sure that it will be a great line up.

Prendy :jason::jason::jason:

66 boys only do a certain birmingham based event and Christopher Lee doesnt do any!!!

Dave normally pulls out a cracker though. Val Kilmer, Sir John Mills, Ursula Andress, Buzz Aldrin, Sir Norman Wisdom etc. :wub:

Erm I wonder if Music guest would fit in here.

Like older people, who still have an appeal, Alice Cooper, Axl Rose (My genre but any older ones)..

Also I think maybe comedy guest would do better here rather than other SM shows.

So would love to see someone like Bill Bailey :WINCE:

Erm and I would also like to see more actors who do period works, i.e people who are big names, but they dont generally do mainstream films. Such as Ioan Gruffud. He is my fav actor, and would love to see him at a show, and I know that there are others who would like to see him at a show.

A

Perhaps some film directors, or writers, especially from the horror genre.

For example.....

WES CRAVEN

JOHN CARPENTER

STUART GORDON/BRIAN YUZNA/DENNIS PAOLI (Dagon/Re-animator/From Beyond/Dreams in the Witch House, etc....)

ROB ZOMBIE

GEORGE ROMERO

also

TIM BURTON

PETER JACKSON

SAM RAIMI

(though those 3 might be a bit hard to get!)

and for the "new generation" of horror directors...

ALEX AJA

NEIL MARSHALL

ELI ROTH

Thanks & roll on March 2007! :thumbup:

Hmm, well Dave and Garry have a good track record , so I have confidence that they could pretty much bring anyone. They have particularly done well in bringing some of the older guests to the shows, Norman Wisdom, John Mills, Kevin McCarthy, Tippi Hedren etc.

I'd like to see someone like Robert Wagner or Debra Paget at the show in the future.

In terms of comedians, Eric Sykes would be good.

Space guests, Michael Collins maybe.

Well he certainly used to - before being in LOTR and Star Wars he was at an event I attended, promoting his autobiography. I didn't meet him at the time and now I regret it.

you are correct he has done book signings in the past and he also attended a 2 day convention in 2004 titled "christopher lee - a celebration in film" where he would sign anything aside from Dracula related items. BUT... I spoke to the autographica guys about having Mr Lee at a future event and was told that there is not a chance as he has no interest in doing a signing event.

Any other hammer stars would be nice, we have seen the likes of ingrid pitt, Dave Prowse, caroline munro, martine beswick etc at countless events but it would be nice to see some stars who have not done many signings in the uk before such as the collinson twins, yvonne monlaur, Veronica Carlson, Shane Briant etc

I would certainly love to see the Bond guests. Perhaps because we can't get the 007's we should try and get the other 00's?

What about:

009 from Octopussy Andy Bradford,

002 Glyn Baker and

004 Frederick Warder from LD?

Would love to see the the older guests too before they are too old to travel Joseph Wiseman around 88 years old however it should still be possible as we just had Clifton James aged 85 recently.

THE Miss Moneypenny too - Lois Maxwell

I would certainly love to see the Bond guests. Perhaps because we can't get the 007's we should try and get the other 00's?

What about:

009 from Octopussy Andy Bradford,

002 Glyn Baker and

004 Frederick Warder from LD?

Would love to see the the older guests too before they are too old to travel Joseph Wiseman around 88 years old however it should still be possible as we just had Clifton James aged 85 recently.

THE Miss Moneypenny too - Lois Maxwell

006 Sean Bean :P

A

Wish list would have to include Sir Roger Moore, particulary in Autographica promote the UNICEF angle.

Would very much like to see Sean Bean but having declined on previous occasions, I would be surprised if he suddenly had a change of heart.

Others on my list would be Sophia Loren, James Garner (showing my age by suddenly thinking of the 60's Maverick TV series which could again link in to Sir Roger Moore), Clint Walker, John Glenn, Richard and David Attenborough, Man from Uncle reunion, Dallas reunion....the list goes on.