What about Elijah Wood?

yup, but at 2 weeks left, i can't imagine most ppl will have their credit card bills detailing the transaction through just in time to bring with them... even the bills sent out in time would have a cut-off date of say 5 days before recieved... makin it difficult to have the transaction ;)

thus, i would advise ID ;)

However in the case of tickets that have been sold previous to this day (ie not Elijah Wood) they might accept either. :P Whats got you so persnickety Keeper. Been staring at the monitor too long?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ good man its not the opposite at all. For a guest like Wood it will be one VT per person, its not going to be an open queue. No ticket, no queing up to see him im afraid. Thats the same as the photo op. 1 TICKET PER PERSON. This is not difficult to grasp. ;)

Yes, we partly agree - it's one VT per person. I also agree that you *do* have to get a VT if you queue. I never mentioned anything about an open queue. But according to the FAQ, VT ticket's are free and if you are accompanying somebody who is getting an autograph then you queue up with them - see below. The link between VT ticket and autograph payment *is* the opposite of the photo shoot. This is not difficult to grasp when you read the FAQ. Of course, the FAQ could be wrong, but that's a different kind of problem.

Can I go up with my friend/partner/child to see the guest, I'm not getting an autograph?

The answer is yes. But please be aware that if it is not an open queue you WILL need your own VT. Without a VT you will not be allowed to join the queue with your friend/partner/child. They are free so please make sure you take one when your friend/partner does. This does also apply to adults accompanying children.

Your missing it completely, this post is about a photo session for Elijah Wood. To get an autograph for him you will need one ticket per person. To queue for him you will need one vt per person. To get a photo you will also need one ticket per person. What the FAQ says is actually if a guest has an open queue then it is possible to queue up with someone who has a ticket , e.g. parent, child etc......but in the case of Elijah Wood who we are talking about, there will be no open queue so you need a VT per person. Its exactly the same for both autograph queue and photo session queue for Elijah Wood.

The only difference in getting a ticket for the photo queue is you need to pay for one as opposed to the VT system where they are free but the mechanics are *the same*. 1 VT PER PERSON IN EACH QUEUE for Elijah, other smaller guests may be possible to queue up with 2 of you, depending on how busy they are.

I thought that Photo shoot tickets were being sent out before the event, which does make them different to the normal VT's which may explain some of the confusion. :P

theres no confusion, the photo tickets do have to be paid for and sent out and VT's you get on the day and free, but what is the same is the fact it will be one ticket per person in order to queue for both the photo and the autograph.

Good system in my point of view ;)

yup, but at 2 weeks left, i can't imagine most ppl will have their credit card bills detailing the transaction through just in time to bring with them... even the bills sent out in time would have a cut-off date of say 5 days before recieved... makin it difficult to have the transaction :chair:

However in the case of tickets that have been sold previous to this day (ie not Elijah Wood) they might accept either. :P Whats got you so persnickety Keeper. Been staring at the monitor too long?

that, and ppl not readin the info in the thread :chair:

but, good point, for the ones prior to this day they'll likely accept either ;)

Your missing it completely, this post is about a photo session for Elijah Wood. To get an autograph for him you will need one ticket per person. To queue for him you will need one vt per person. To get a photo you will also need one ticket per person. What the FAQ says is actually if a guest has an open queue then it is possible to queue up with someone who has a ticket , e.g. parent, child etc......but in the case of Elijah Wood who we are talking about, there will be no open queue so you need a VT per person. Its exactly the same for both autograph queue and photo session queue for Elijah Wood.

lets clarify:

VTs are NOT needed for the photoshoot. (just in case anyone's gettin confused.)

Elijah MAY have an open queue, but - unlike most other guests - you should expect him NOT to have an open queue. its at best an outside chance. some guests in the past - i.e. james marsters, william shatner - weren't expected to go to open queue, but they did toward the end of the day. but on elijah's past record, its not likely.

Open queue means exactly that - NO VTs are needed for open queues, though VTs will likely be given out up to a point - at the beginning of the day. at least, this is how it used to be (lfcc1, C6, C8) so i may be wrong, but its a system thats always worked before.

yup, but at 2 weeks left, i can't imagine most ppl will have their credit card bills detailing the transaction through just in time to bring with them... even the bills sent out in time would have a cut-off date of say 5 days before recieved... makin it difficult to have the transaction :chair:

However in the case of tickets that have been sold previous to this day (ie not Elijah Wood) they might accept either. ;) Whats got you so persnickety Keeper. Been staring at the monitor too long?

that, and ppl not readin the info in the thread ;)

but, good point, for the ones prior to this day they'll likely accept either :chair:

And so on this day, Showmasters declared in a booming voice from a doodlebug, "Nay we shall not accept statements from our customers from now on for tickets they purchase for our amazing London Film and Comic Con after this date as they shall not have such respect as to show their purchases on them. Our customers will have to proove their worth to me as customers by bringing sufficient offerings detailing that they are truly who they are." And thus was the ruling of our Showmasters and is the word from now on.:P

but, good point, for the ones prior to this day they'll likely accept either :chair:

lets clarify:

VTs are NOT needed for the photoshoot. (just in case anyone's gettin confused.)

Elijah MAY have an open queue, but - unlike most other guests - you should expect him NOT to have an open queue. its at best an outside chance. some guests in the past - i.e. james marsters, william shatner - weren't expected to go to open queue, but they did toward the end of the day. but on elijah's past record, its not likely.

Open queue means exactly that - NO VTs are needed for open queues, though VTs will likely be given out up to a point - at the beginning of the day. at least, this is how it used to be (lfcc1, C6, C8) so i may be wrong, but its a system thats always worked before.

id agree, think your right! ;)

yup, but at 2 weeks left, i can't imagine most ppl will have their credit card bills detailing the transaction through just in time to bring with them... even the bills sent out in time would have a cut-off date of say 5 days before recieved... makin it difficult to have the transaction ;)

However in the case of tickets that have been sold previous to this day (ie not Elijah Wood) they might accept either. ;) Whats got you so persnickety Keeper. Been staring at the monitor too long?

but, good point, for the ones prior to this day they'll likely accept either :P

And so on this day, Showmasters declared in a booming voice from a doodlebug, "Nay we shall not accept statements from our customers from now on for tickets they purchase for our amazing London Film and Comic Con after this date as they shall not have such respect as to show their purchases on them. Our customers will have to proove their worth to me as customers by bringing sufficient offerings detailing that they are truly who they are." And thus was the ruling of our Showmasters and is the word from now on.:P

it would certainly help us remember our passports et cetera for the pubs the same night, if we'd carried them around all day ;):chair:

actually, yeah, i DID forget my passport one time goin to xscape - C6 it was... christ, i thought england was practically a free-for-all!! ;)

instead of gettin into the pub openin to the outside, i ended up goin on in to city limits... :chair:

it would certainly help us remember our passports et cetera for the pubs the same night, if we'd carried them around all day :chair:;)

actually, yeah, i DID forget my passport one time goin to xscape - C6 it was... christ, i thought england was practically a free-for-all!! :P

instead of gettin into the pub openin to the outside, i ended up goin on in to city limits... ;)

I lost mine while in transit in Atlant Airport. That was really scary!

thus, i would advise ID :P

However in the case of tickets that have been sold previous to this day (ie not Elijah Wood) they might accept either. :poki: Whats got you so persnickety Keeper. Been staring at the monitor too long?

but, good point, for the ones prior to this day they'll likely accept either :P

And so on this day, Showmasters declared in a booming voice from a doodlebug, "Nay we shall not accept statements from our customers from now on for tickets they purchase for our amazing London Film and Comic Con after this date as they shall not have such respect as to show their purchases on them. Our customers will have to proove their worth to me as customers by bringing sufficient offerings detailing that they are truly who they are." And thus was the ruling of our Showmasters and is the word from now on.:angel:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what this means.

I live in Italy, I've just bought a Golden Ticket and an Early Bird ticket. If they don't reach me in time (I will leave on Thursday 29th), and if there is more delay for photo shoot tickets, how can I enter the LFCC ? (I've read the Golden Ticket can be collected at the entry showing a letter from Showmasters, but I haven't received anything until now, and I'm really starting to worry).

Are Early Bird tickets and photo shoot tickets supposed to be collected at the entry, too?? It's very late, just 2 weeks before I leave, and I know how slow is the post service here in Itay ...

I can't stop worrying, sorry for this. Please, put my mind at peace!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what this means.

I live in Italy, I've just bought a Golden Ticket and an Early Bird ticket. If they don't reach me in time (I will leave on Thursday 29th), and if there is more delay for photo shoot tickets, how can I enter the LFCC ? (I've read the Golden Ticket can be collected at the entry showing a letter from Showmasters, but I haven't received anything until now, and I'm really starting to worry).

Are Early Bird tickets and photo shoot tickets supposed to be collected at the entry, too?? It's very late, just 2 weeks before I leave, and I know how slow is the post service here in Itay ...

I can't stop worrying, sorry for this. Please, put my mind at peace!!! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Letter = e-mail receipt - you should have that if you've been billed for the tickets.

i'm not sure how early bird is bein done, but i'd guess that its the same possibility, though i've honestly no idea. if possible, it would definitely be wise to bring your credit card receipt as well as a copy of the e-mail.

if you HAVEN'T recieved the email receipt, e-mail SM ASAP. if they've definitely billed you they should have sent it, but if you never received it there's possibly been a screw-up somewhere. not necessarily on SM's end either - its surprising how easy it is for e-mails to go astray.

EDIT - also, for the photoshoot, definitely bring any e-mail receipts you have. (feralmoggy's statement in archaic language was a pi$$take aimed at me :poki::angel: ) but i would reccomend bringing your passport as well, if you don't have your credit/debit card receipt.

Edited by Keeper

Topic posted :unsure:

early bird tickets are being posted! well i was told that! not got anything yet, i hear 2 weeks b4 the event they will be dispatched.

you mean that they should be dispatched this weekend?

just want to clarify :unsure:

Oh my gosh guys!! I have just had a horrible thought!!!

What if some horrible evil and selfish so and so, buys like 50 tickets then sells them on at a higher price!!!! :unsure: I will be so so upset if I don't get my hands on a ticket!!!

On a lighter note I really like coming on this topic!! you make me laugh, I feel our love for elijah- lol!! If I do get a ticket, i'm gonna be looking round the que trying to fathom who is who esp the person mentioning Elijah Wood having to wear the Flipper costume in his role 'in' Flipper!!1 ha ha ha!!!!! :unsure:

On a lighter note I really like coming on this topic!! you make me laugh, I feel our love for elijah- lol!! If I do get a ticket, i'm gonna be looking round the que trying to fathom who is who esp the person mentioning Elijah Wood having to wear the Flipper costume in his role 'in' Flipper!!1 ha ha ha!!!!! :lol:

I tell you they've got it wrong. He played Skippy the bush kangaroo.

too many mean people in the world I pray noone does that to people buys them up.

Can't be as bad as C4 when people sold VT tickets for the hobbits for £10 each or bought books of raffle tickets so they could cheat they way into the queue's.

too many mean people in the world I pray noone does that to people buys them up.

Can't be as bad as C4 when people sold VT tickets for the hobbits for £10 each or bought books of raffle tickets so they could cheat they way into the queue's.

What sick puppies but at least with it being a closed venue it should be easier to monitor such things.

What sick puppies but at least with it being a closed venue it should be easier to monitor such things.

the footie's a closed venue, doesn't stop this happenin :lol:

the footie's a closed venue, doesn't stop this happenin ;)

But its easier to patrol/oversee/kickout.:lol:

the footie's a closed venue, doesn't stop this happenin ;)

But its easier to patrol/oversee/kickout.:uhoh:

true, unless they're waitin outside at 7AM ;)

don't get me wrong i'm hopin it doesn't happen... but i'm just pointin out the difficulties :lol: