What about Elijah Wood?

• Showmasters Admin

FAQ updated.

Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

One ticket means one picture developed. You can have two people in the picture, but what you need to do is buy two tickets, and you can then pose together in two photos, and only one copy of each will be developed.

Basically you need one ticket per person!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot.

OK, what about my scenario, with my daughter and I. We only want 1 picture developed although 2 people are in it - that's 1 ticket, right?

Sorry but Keeper and Rich are correct. It is ONE TICKET ONE PERSON. You will need 2 tickets.

If there are two people in the photo, each paying £20 each, I guess two prints will be printed of this shot.

You will have 2 photos taken with both of you in them and get a print from each, i.e. 2 print total.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will have 2 photos taken with both of you in them and get a print from each, i.e. 2 print total.

Thanks for authoritative reply. I think you'd better reword or take out the 'One ticket means one picture developed' sentence then. In the end it won't matter. I managed to get some photo's with Elijah at C4 anyway, so I'll just send my daughter in.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for authoritative reply. I think you'd better reword or take out the 'One ticket means one picture developed' sentence then. In the end it won't matter. I managed to get some photo's with Elijah at C4 anyway, so I'll just send my daughter in.

Thanks, I understand why it may have been slightly confusing, I quickly editted what I had been sent from SM. I have updated the FAQ to the following.

Can my friend and I both be in the same picture?

You can have two people in the picture, but you need to buy two tickets, and you can then pose together in two photos, and one copy of each will be developed.

It is one ticket per person!

Note: No more than 2 people will be allowed in the shot.

Its basically the same as VT's in order to queue up and meet a guest you have to have a ticket. Not one ticket per 2 or 3 guests......this way queues will be full of people who are paying to meet or have a photo with a guest and not just taggin along for nothing making a huge queue.

Paying customers should and will have priority. I can understand someone wanting to have a picture with them Elijah and say their daughter but the queue will be twice the size if everyone does it. People will also push the boundaries. This way the boundaries are clear, you can have your picture with Elijah if you have a ticket. If you have a ticket and want to be in a photo with another person who has a ticket you can do it.

I understand whats being said but I think in order to maximise the amount of photos to be taken and get as many people through who are willing to pay for a photo, and indeed keep queues down a bit, this seems the only way at the moment.

Its basically the same as VT's in order to queue up and meet a guest you have to have a ticket. Not one ticket per 2 or 3 guests......

Actually it's the total opposite of the VT - you can get a ticket and queue up in the VT without having to buy an additional autograph. See the FAQ :

Can I go up with my friend/partner/child to see the guest, I'm not getting an autograph?

The answer is yes. But please be aware that if it is not an open queue you WILL need your own VT. Without a VT you will not be allowed to join the queue with your friend/partner/child. They are free so please make sure you take one when your friend/partner does. This does also apply to adults accompanying children.

Like I said, it doesn't really matter in the end, I just wanted some clarity since the original wording seemed to have a contradiction which worked in my favour.

Its basically the same as VT's in order to queue up and meet a guest you have to have a ticket. Not one ticket per 2 or 3 guests......

Actually it's the total opposite of the VT - you can get a ticket and queue up in the VT without having to buy an additional autograph. See the FAQ :

Can I go up with my friend/partner/child to see the guest, I'm not getting an autograph?

The answer is yes. But please be aware that if it is not an open queue you WILL need your own VT. Without a VT you will not be allowed to join the queue with your friend/partner/child. They are free so please make sure you take one when your friend/partner does. This does also apply to adults accompanying children.

Like I said, it doesn't really matter in the end, I just wanted some clarity since the original wording seemed to have a contradiction which worked in my favour.

I beg to differ good man its not the opposite at all. For a guest like Wood it will be one VT per person, its not going to be an open queue. No ticket, no queing up to see him im afraid. Thats the same as the photo op. 1 TICKET PER PERSON. This is not difficult to grasp. :chair:

Edited by rich5wolves

FAO - Too Tall, or anyone who can answer...

I was just wondering if we will only be allowed one ticket each, or if there will be any limit. Not because I wanna buy loads of them, only two, but I was just wondering how it would work. To be honest, I would understand if there is, I just hope I can get the two I need! :D

FAO - Too Tall, or anyone who can answer...

I was just wondering if we will only be allowed one ticket each, or if there will be any limit. Not because I wanna buy loads of them, only two, but I was just wondering how it would work. To be honest, I would understand if there is, I just hope I can get the two I need! :D

its not 100% clarified in the FAQ, but it DOES say its possible to buy for other ppl.

check the FAQ is always a good thought ;):D

I beg to differ good man its not the opposite at all. For a guest like Wood it will be one VT per person, its not going to be an open queue. No ticket, no queing up to see him im afraid. Thats the same as the photo op. 1 TICKET PER PERSON. This is not difficult to grasp. :D

Yes, we partly agree - it's one VT per person. I also agree that you *do* have to get a VT if you queue. I never mentioned anything about an open queue. But according to the FAQ, VT ticket's are free and if you are accompanying somebody who is getting an autograph then you queue up with them - see below. The link between VT ticket and autograph payment *is* the opposite of the photo shoot. This is not difficult to grasp when you read the FAQ. Of course, the FAQ could be wrong, but that's a different kind of problem.

*sighs*

SM have said that the email stating EWs tickets were on sale was mistsaken. they WILL email when they go on sale, approx 24 hours before sale starts.

if they aren't on the store, there's a good chance they haven't gone up yet.

*sighs*

SM have said that the email stating EWs tickets were on sale was mistsaken. they WILL email when they go on sale, approx 24 hours before sale starts.

if they aren't on the store, there's a good chance they haven't gone up yet.

I'm wondering how are SM gonna send the tix out 2weeks before the event when time is running out?

(((ok...Will keep checking me mail box)))

well, who here expects tickets to be selling for 2 weeks?

seriously, 2 days maybe - that allows plenty of time.

OR, they may require ID to collect them at the desk when you get to LFCC.

i don't think thats been announced yet, but i wouldn't worry about it.

well, who here expects tickets to be selling for 2 weeks?

seriously, 2 days maybe - that allows plenty of time.

OR, they may require ID to collect them at the desk when you get to LFCC.

i don't think thats been announced yet, but i wouldn't worry about it.

or proof of transaction having gone through so maybe a statement of some sort.

yup, but at 2 weeks left, i can't imagine most ppl will have their credit card bills detailing the transaction through just in time to bring with them... even the bills sent out in time would have a cut-off date of say 5 days before recieved... makin it difficult to have the transaction ;)

thus, i would advise ID :P