LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Andie Tong

oh yea, forgot to mention, and just to clarify,

when u're sure, and u know what u want, make sure u come up, pay and tell me what u want me to sketch for u. that way u're guaranteed as i put u on my sketch list. if u're getting a sketchbook as well, make sure u pick it up when u pay.

then u'll have to come back and pick up just the artwork once i've finished.

if i haven't got any sketches to do when u come up to ask, then u're welcome to wait as i sketch.

otherwise, and is the most likely case, i'll give u a rough estimate of when u can come back to pick up the sketch.

any questions, feel free to ask. :D

i'll just stand around and watch,if that's okay?

i like to watch...

:huh:

no probs mate. u can be my minder. :)

How are you with video game characters, I will bring in some reference pictures, but I was thinking some resident evil, maybe some silent hill... and perhaps one of hitman..

yep. love video game characters. i've drawn commissions from tomb raider, dead or alive, tekken, street fighter, jill valentine, leon kennedy from resident evil, dante from devils may cry, bloodrayne, final fantasy VIII, creator own characters from knights of the old republic, creator own characters from city of heroes, just to name a few. but do bring in references just in case they have had recent costume reincarnations i don't know about.

Edited by andie

Wow, This is cool! And with Andie on the forums, just better! :D

Hey Andie,

Could you possible doing a sketch of me in my Indiana Jones gear on the day? (Yes, I will bring the gear.)

Regards,

Railok

Hey Andie,

Could you possible doing a sketch of me in my Indiana Jones gear on the day? (Yes, I will bring the gear.)

Regards,

Railok

lol. no probs. but i think i got his gear etched in my mind so u don't have to bring if it's gonna be bulky.

Hey Andie,

Regards,

Railok

lol. no probs. but i think i got his gear etched in my mind so u don't have to bring if it's gonna be bulky.

Hey, I wear it anyway. I will come all the way from Sweden just to meet all the other Indianas in the UK and Europe. Great, See ya there then! :D

Hey, I wear it anyway. I will come all the way from Sweden just to meet all the other Indianas in the UK and Europe. Great, See ya there then! :D

well there u have it! :) see u there then mate.

ok, here's somemore con sketches i've done in the past.

wolvie

8103.jpg

winterflare, creator own character from city of heroes

8102.jpg

dante from devils may cry

8101.jpg

bloodrayne

8100.jpg

bloodrayne

8099.jpg

blackjack, creator owned character by izzy

8098.jpg

Great pics there Andie :D But I'm right in thinking most of those are with pen right? was the nightcrawler in pencil and the blackjack? just trying to get an idea of how a picture would look ^_^

Edited by Catmoo

Great pics there Andie :D But I'm right in thinking most of those are with pen right? was the nightcrawler in pencil and the blackjack? just trying to get an idea of how a picture would look ^_^

nope. all of them are pencils. highlights with a pantone marker. but all the lineart was with a pencil.

nope. all of them are pencils. highlights with a pantone marker. but all the lineart was with a pencil.

Ah I see I was thinking it was some sort of pen :D thats cool to know.

Hi Andie

Not sure if you remember me. You did the awesome sketch of Wolverine without mask on for me in May in London.

Just prewarn you I will be back with another request.

Did you get the scan ok ?

Hi Andie

Not sure if you remember me. You did the awesome sketch of Wolverine without mask on for me in May in London.

Just prewarn you I will be back with another request.

Did you get the scan ok ?

cool mate. lookin fwd to the new challenge. :)

yep, got the scan aok. thanks for that.

I'm considering a couple of sketches as gifts for friends who can't make it to LFCC.

Is there a limit on the amount of sketches a person can ask for? I know there is usually a limit of 5 autographs at a time for a single guest in similar shows like Collectormania.

Looking forward to meeting you!

hi andie

which other star wars characters have you done?

i have drawn luke, obiwan, anakin, yoda, mace, sidius, tyranus, han, chewie, maul. not offciailly tho, just fanart.

Hi Andie,

ive seen Maul and Anakin on your web site, where can I see the other ones plz? :angel:

See, we need all the guests to be like this and keep us fully updated on what to expect on the day!

I second that...

Andie was really cool when I met him before and really busy

If you want a sketch get there early !!!!

I'm considering a couple of sketches as gifts for friends who can't make it to LFCC.

Is there a limit on the amount of sketches a person can ask for? I know there is usually a limit of 5 autographs at a time for a single guest in similar shows like Collectormania.

Looking forward to meeting you!

no, i haven't really thought about setting a limit or anything. i'm thinking 5 sounds like a reasonable number as sketches do take time, it would be nice if other people get the chance to ask for sketches too. u can always come back and check in and if i don't have any other offers to sketch, u can def put in another request.

but remember, u will have to pay up front. :chair: so if u're willing to spend all the dosh on me, i'm not gonna argue. heh. :lol:

Hmm, why is it, that Andie is not on the convention page yet, eventhough people who were announced at the same time or later is there?:headscratch:

well, perhaps cause i'm considered still a newbie in the industry even after 5 years. :o heh. besides, i'm not well known and i'm sure i won't be the draw card to people coming to the con. there are other bigger names, like, i dunno, that Wood guy. i'm just a little extra bonus. :D

i'm just glad they got this little thread going for me.

Hi Andie,

ive seen Maul and Anakin on your web site, where can I see the other ones plz?:o

ok, dude, lemme see if i can dig some up. they would be ancient tho and my styles have changed slightly. but the essentials are still there. i'll get back to u in a tick.

Edited by andie

See, we need all the guests to be like this and keep us fully updated on what to expect on the day!

I second that...

Andie was really cool when I met him before and really busy

If you want a sketch get there early !!!!

ahh, wicked. i'm glad u guys appreciate it. i like to keep folks informed. folks should know what to expect and shouldn't feel obligated to commit to a sketch or purchasing anything after asking the artist the price. i want people to know so they can think about it, so that on the day, u guys are not in qualm trying to figure out what to do. and to know that it's completely cool to just come up and talk and watch.

and besides there'll be plenty to do on the day without having to figure out on the day whether u want a sketch or not. :)

and also to be prepared and to bring a reference if need be that way folks are not disappointed with a sketch they don't want.

Hmm, why is it, that Andie is not on the convention page yet, eventhough people who were announced at the same time or later is there?:headscratch:

well, perhaps cause i'm considered still a newbie in the industry even after 5 years. ^_^ heh. besides, i'm not well known and i'm sure i won't be the draw card to people coming to the con. there are other bigger names, like, i dunno, that Wood guy. i'm just a little extra bonus. :closedeyes:

i'm just glad they got this little thread going for me.

I must admit, that I haven't heard about you before, but then again I am not really in to comics.

However I am sure that many others know who you are, and even if they don't, then I am sure many would jump at the chance of getting a personal sketch.

I am sure that it is just a miss by the webmaster, when the site was updated last time.