new trilogy poster?

I concur! Your ATOC poster is definately the pick of the bunch, although all of your prequel posters have fewer autos than your original trilogy posters. Theres a lot of prequel guests at ED17 to bolster them up though but I noticed there isnt many AOTC guests attending, actually I dont think theres any :?

Very impressive though! my compliments.

• Moderators

I had the same problem when I started my posters way back in 2001. I didn't want to have to get people several times on posters, and figured I wouldn't have the space to put up 6 posters anyway, so I did one for each trilogy. Unfortunately there wasn't the huge range of posters available then that there are now, and I wound up using the One Sheet Checklist poster for the OT and an Episode 1 Teaser poster for the prequels. I figured that image of Anakin with the Vader shadow would sum up the prequel trilogy nicely. I do really like the ROTS one you have chosen tho, I think it would look great all signed up.

My OT poster now has 100 signatures on it, and was retired in March. The prequel one has 52 and is also looking pretty full, but I guess I'd pull it out for one of the big names who isn't on it. I'll post lists of who has signed them if anyone is interested.

Graham

I noticed there isnt many AOTC guests attending, actually I dont think theres any :?

Mike Savva was in AOTC!

He was in the shot where Amidala's craft was assassinated but you see him clearer in the previous shot of the two guards saluting the senator

I was very lucky with my AOTC poster.

It was a gift from 20th Century Fox (in Germany) with the autographs of Lucas, Portman, Christensen and Jackson already on them. It was a promotional item which I obtained because I arranged for a charity thing in Hamburg at the time. I even still have the box and tube it was originally shipped in with the Skywalker Ranch address on it :-)