World Wide CSI

Smaug

Your experiences of CSI in different countries! Come on, spill!!

Well in the states it's pretty self explanitory... haha.

But I love the Japanese website ^_^ Faaaaaaaaar better than the CBS one *shockhorror*

The Japanese CSI Website

Also we need more adverts like this for CSI in the UK!!

csi.jpg

csiny.jpg

miami.jpg

But it's weird how CSI Miami is marketed over here! (No, it isn't a scrap book, it's a book I'm putting together for a friend in the states....)

01.jpg

Newspaper cutting... and another one...

02.jpg

Then a plastic covering from a Magazine:

03.jpg

04.jpg

And we can't forget that booklet thingy of casefiles that Five churned out for CSI: NY. But it looks like Living TV is the only one of the two that really publicises CSI.

Maybe CSI doesn't need advertising!!

I tell you what though, can any of you find a copy of the Five advert for QT's episode?? I loved the animation used in it!!

Any way, discuss!!

wicked Rach! good stuff to see! where are you getting all of those Living TV ad pics from?? are they on the back of magazines and no one told me???? :smile: I did get the CSI and House postcards off ebay though yey :dance: would love the Warrick poster :P

Steve - I don't mem that and I was with you!! :P or did I point it out? can't mem!!!! :P

Luv sah xx

Steve - I don't mem that and I was with you!! :YAHOO: or did I point it out? can't mem!!!! :dance:

Think you were in Wetherspoons at the time taking advantage of them, and Shepseskaf pointed it out, then think we might have kinda forgot to tell you oops..I cant remember either though lol

If you want CSI adverts get the Metro! They are always in there!!!

Tippin - No, this is an essay question....

Using valid sources and a several points of view, address the differences within at least four different countries in the world in the way CSI (and it's sister shows) are marketed. Minium words 2000, full bibliography required. (30 marks).

HAHAH. :YAHOO:

Metro? isn't that the London paper??

why are you writing an essay about this? who on earth would set that as a question!!! :unsure:

Luv sah xx

ps-shame on you Steve :P and to think we were only in Victoria 2 weeks ago! :D ah well I shall be there on Sunday so I will keep my eyes peeled B)

It wasnt there 2 weeks ago when we were last there. I did look for it :thumbup:

As for the 'metro' paper, cardiff bus have it now on most, if not all busses..I know they do on the ones from over here into the city center, though they tend to run out by afternoon.

I did have a look in todays to see if there was any csi ads but didnt see any lol

Edited by crippsy_99

Metro used to be a London thing but it's every where now. We have it in York and I think most major cities have it.

It's one of those papers which is only interesting if some one else is reading it....

Using valid sources and a several points of view, address the differences within at least four different countries in the world in the way CSI (and it's sister shows) are marketed. Minium words 2000, full bibliography required. (30 marks).

HAHAH. :WINCE:

Can I use a one phrase answer instead? Rock climbing, Gorge walking and abseiling with David.

HAHAH. :help:

Can I use a one phrase answer instead? Rock climbing, Gorge walking and abseiling with David.

FTW

:o

• 2 weeks later...

The Metro is here in edinburgh, and is available on the buses!!

An essay on CSI? May I ask how you got on in doing this, did you have to watch the shows(for research purposes>>) or did you have to do a lot of research on the web to see how the show is marketed?