A Few Suggestions.

A007

Noticed there were a lack of auto price signs on display for all the guests except for the astronauts. Think this needs sorting as its a pretty arkward asking a guest how much they charge!

Also noticed a total lack of interest in the bond stuntmen, i gather they were charging £10 (no prices signs again!). I think most bond fans including me find that a little too much money, especially when a key character like Jaws is only £15!. I think their prices need to be £5, this will tempt more people to get them (if theres a sign!). Surely its also better for them to do 8 autos at £5 than 4 at £10, same amount of money made. Plus they are kept a little busier and dont sit there looking quite as depressed.

What do you reckon people!

however, it can't really be easy to charge only £5 - especially since its possible they wouldn't be any more popular with a lower price, and a balance has to be found between whether to charge lower and hope for the best, or charge higher and take an educated guess that enough ppl will be willing to pay it.

as for signs, i seem to recall ppl complained a lack of signs at lfcc1 - but they'd been closer to the guests and were harder to see because of it. i don't know if its possible that this was the situation at autographica, since i wasn't there, but if nothing else other crew members might have been able to help - say, an info booth somewher eif there was one?

just my thoughts.

Fair point on the £5 idea, but surely they could give it a go!

Only the astronauts had price signs on sunday, sure u can find out from the crew or the info desk but u shouldnt have to. A price written on a sheet of a4 isnt rocket science.

Minor quibbles though as it was a good day. :D

Can only vouch for myself of course, but as Trina was £10, I got two autos from her, as Blanche was £15 I only got one. If she had been £10, then I would have got two , so she would have made £20 , instead of £15.

I would also consider the minor guests at a £5 as well, but like most people you have to prioritise and sadly they missed out.

Trina charged me £20 for a signed photo, but the crewmember seemed to think it was £15!

Perhaps a system of say £15 for first auto and £10 for each additional one, although this will never happen.

Glad 1 person agrees on the £5 minor guest policy, i am sure there must be others.....

Interesting points about the prices. If anyones going to be at Empire Day, could they check out the guests (the theme is rare/first time signers) and say if the prices are fair, I believe SM are charging a flat £10 each for each guest. Thanks

Maybe Dave or one of the crew need to clarify, but what was Trina charging on saturday and sunday?:wub:

On sunday it seemed to be £20 for a photo or £10 on your own item.

• Showmasters Admin

Maybe someone from SM could explain Trinas pricing policy? Any comments would be appreciated.

I personally have no idea. But the people you need to talk to are Dave and Gary.

If this is true, that is definetly out of order, that she went from charging £10 on Saturday, to £20 on Sunday.

It should be a set rate for the whole of the event.

It would really help if all prices were clear and advertised up front , either on desk, or wall behind the guest, so everyone knows exactly what they are going to be paying.

For example:

£10 - Signature on a Personal Item

£15 - Signature on a photo provided

This looks like it needs to be improved upon for the next event to ensure consistency.