Can any one tell me?

Actually a pretty good idea, why not ask SM to see what photos they have for each guest and suggest alternatives

or

design some yourself, email the agent of the guests in question and ask if theyll sign one for you on the day and email them a copy of it for clearance, it will also be a great icebreaker on the day for you and the guest. Convention-guests.com supply some of SM's guests so you could send it to them. Good luck

Edited by Dannyboy

Actually a pretty good idea, why not ask SM to see what photos they have for each guest and suggest alternatives

or

design some yourself, email the agent of the guests in question and ask if theyll sign one for you on the day and email them a copy of it for clearance, it will also be a great icebreaker on the day for you and the guest. Convention-guests.com supply some of SM's guests so you could send it to them. Good luck

Thanks for that.The problem is that i write to various actors either at thier home address or through thier agent, to request autographs and include a photo. I've tried searching the net for pics but it's very hard to find any that print out well. I've taken to scanning from books which i'm not really happy doing in case it gets me pooh-do.

I know most collectors have been successful getting requests fulfilled by post but theres that thing where some agents are not exactly determined in providing that service they are not getting paid for.

CG will get you a personalised auto (high quality) as they state on the site, you could email the pic you have and they will print it for you im sure. It will cost you but itll be worth it having something unique, It wont hurt to ask

a load of us are having the same problem since official pix bought the lucasfilm rights to images its a big problem as a few of the dealers have found out although a lot of them tend to be good images some seem not to be to sharp and they don't have a lot of the minor/obscure characters and some of the actors are touchy about what they'll sign