NEW GUEST? > Naboo Pilot - Peter House

Skylover

• 2 weeks later...

Yep theres a lot of interesting people on that site I have to say, not the usual names you see at every convention year after year.. Chantelle Barbieri certainly looks interesting!! :lol:

Anyone know of any other sites like CG that showcase guests? doesnt have to be only UK (I know of Derek Maki's site).

Thats quite a cool site. There were several actors there that i'd love to meet. It would be great to have some rarer guests start showing up on the circuit, but those that had more significant roles than holding a flag at the back of a room full of hundreds of other people! (thats not aimed at anyone inparticular)

Thats quite a cool site. There were several actors there that i'd love to meet. It would be great to have some rarer guests start showing up on the circuit, but those that had more significant roles than holding a flag at the back of a room full of hundreds of other people! (thats not aimed at anyone inparticular)

I had a discussion with a friend about this topic, we all want autographs from everyone that took part on Star Wars but within reason, there are many scenes with crowds but seriously is a crowd member really worth getting an autograph from? Especially if they didnt appear on screen?

At least give us guests that actually did something or were used in more than one role or worked behind the scenes significantly etc. I agree the point above that [mention no name] is putting himself up for conventions because he had a days extra work holding a flag in 1976. When will the day arrive when we get the guy that emptied the trash at Elstree Studios or one of the caterers at Fox Studios becuase he appeared in that pointless food clip on the ROTS DVD??????? :blink:

I had a discussion with a friend about this topic, we all want autographs from everyone that took part on Star Wars but within reason, there are many scenes with crowds but seriously is a crowd member really worth getting an autograph from? Especially if they didnt appear on screen?

At least give us guests that actually did something or were used in more than one role or worked behind the scenes significantly etc. I agree the point above that [mention no name] is putting himself up for conventions because he had a days extra work holding a flag in 1976. When will the day arrive when we get the guy that emptied the trash at Elstree Studios or one of the caterers at Fox Studios becuase he appeared in that pointless food clip on the ROTS DVD??????? :YAHOO:

Amen. :P

I have so say though that this line up so far is great! They are all new and will make very cool additions to my collection. Im VERY happy thus far.

Completely agree, its an interesting list of names that did significant work on both the old and new trilogies. With respect to Prowse/Baker/et-al they would admit themselves that they have milked the convention circuit to death over the years. Friends that are not convention goers anymore admit they may visit solely because the lineup is not the usual suspects.

i like the really obscure guests (as long as they have or you can buy an image)as they add more depth to your collection and also a lot of them have figures take wayne pygram for example(although i know he was in farscape)barely a couple of seconds on screen but he has a figure and was very much welcomed it all comes down to what you class as bit parts some people weren't seen at all and yet they are in most peoples collection take the jabba puppeteers?or people like sean crawford and tim dry?at the end of the day bring on anyone i haven't got and i'll be happy :blink:

Yeah,but at the end of the day with people 'within' Jabba ammounted to a major character from the film.I agree with you on Sean and Tim. I have them in my collection but only where i've been to a show where there were only a couple of guests i needed.And o fcoarse Yak Face is a cool character!!

• 2 weeks later...