Naboo Security Guards

Dannyboy

Im all for having more Hoth troopers but as far as im aware this will be the first time any Naboo Guard actor will be at a convention. The Convention-guests site also has Martin Boumansor and it would be great to have all three as guests at the same event if hes available too, definately a first, plus we could have our toys multisigned too. Anyone else agree? How about it Showmasters?

That would be great and the lineup needs females! I remember someone mentioned Friday Wilson, she would be awesome!

I suggested the third Security Guard as the convention guests site seems to be very busy, we already have 2 of their 3 guards and if we got all 3 at the same time it would be unlikely to ever happen again..

When the Queen and co are trying to take back the palace towards the end of the film, they run down a big corridor. Just before they use their ascension guns to get up a level, Ray runs to cover them, and he's on the right of about five guards.

:P

If we're looking at the same scene, then it's clearly him.

From Ben Stevens:

After a recent convention appearance we had with Ray Park, Ray casually mentioned he also did some footage for EP1 as a security guard running around with Padme. Well I looked long and hard and finally found one of these images with Ray and we have added it to our personalized offer. While it's not for everyone. It's fun to see that Ray got some film time without the Darth Maul makeup.

So it was confirmed by Ray himself. You just need to look closer! :P

:P

Fair enough cheers for that! Lets get Ray aswell! even though hes not a convention first timer im sure SM would have him if Ray begged to appear :D

Although, if Lucas cast Ray again as one of the guards in AOTC it would have been all too much to tolerate! Lucas did the right thing casting ANYONE else (Steve John Shepherd/Mike Savva) instead methinks

Edited by Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...