BEST MUSIC VIDEOS EVER!

:babybuffness:

U2 - The sweetest thing

U2 - elevation

Take That - Do What you like

Ooooooooo love you LOL.

I like anything with U2 in it, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head though, so many music videos to choose from.

ZOMG FALL OUT BOY!!!1111one1!!1...ermm I like Dance,Dance but sixteen candles kicks its ass..hands down.Muse's Plug in Baby's pretty cool as is Sing for Absolution...

*thinks* I'm sure there's more I like

I LOVE fall out boys dance dance video - its fantastic!!! I mean, yeh, micheal jacksons videos are amazing too, take ages too watch but great. But i still love the dance dance video where Pete Wentz gets pushed into the centre of everyone and him and his little geeky mates all do that amazing dance!! then when the music stops the guitarist Pete Wentz ((there are 2 in the video)) puts his hand up and runs it across the air as if to say 'Stop the music'. Hes gorgeous and in that video it just makes you feel sooo happy!!

wots your fave music video?

*cough* Pete Wentz is the BASS guitarist..Joe is the guitarist...sorry..I had to correct that

ah well its still a guitar and hes still buff =P

I think the best Fall Out Boy video is for Sugar We're goin down, not the one with the guy with the antlers but with them touring.

yh thats good 2 - theyre gr8 =D

the dresden dolls-sing its a really beautiful song and the video matches..plus you can play spot the shadowboxers(dresden dolls boardies) :(

Evanescence-My Immortal..just really pretty and going under

Hey, Fall Out Boy fans-is Pete the same Pete who has a thing with Peyton in One Tree Hill?

Fav videos:

Michael Jackson:Thriller

A-Ha:Take On Me

Backstreet Boys:Everybody

Aerosmith:Cryin', Crazy, Livin' on the Edge

Guns 'N' Roses-November Rain

My chemical Romance- Helena and Ghost of you (one of them won an award for best video)

Yep to both of them

Also

Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid, because this was either just before or just as they were first signed, and I remember seeing it on tv just after a mates band...... good ol P Rock channel 461 (why'd it have to go:( )

The Vandals - My Girlfriends Dead (Cartoon Version) The other version is ok, but I loved this video, had me laughing for ages... you gotta love the vandals...

Lustra - Scotty Dosent Know - This band is great and I love the video... Actually, if anyone wants to help me and them out, Im trying to sort out a UK/European Record deal for them so that they can tour the UK and Europe. They have toured before but after a disagreement with their management they left their record label at the end of last year.. Any help greatly appreciated :D

A

• 2 weeks later...

Guns 'N' Roses-November Rain

My chemical Romance- Helena and Ghost of you (one of them won an award for best video)

Yep to both of them

Also

Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid, because this was either just before or just as they were first signed, and I remember seeing it on tv just after a mates band...... good ol P Rock channel 461 (why'd it have to go:( )

The Vandals - My Girlfriends Dead (Cartoon Version) The other version is ok, but I loved this video, had me laughing for ages... you gotta love the vandals...

Lustra - Scotty Dosent Know - This band is great and I love the video... Actually, if anyone wants to help me and them out, Im trying to sort out a UK/European Record deal for them so that they can tour the UK and Europe. They have toured before but after a disagreement with their management they left their record label at the end of last year.. Any help greatly appreciated :P

A

i love that song im just a kid - classic!

Weezer- Buddy Holly

Fatboy Slim-Weapon Of Choice.

Both directed by Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich) who also directed Beastie Boys' Sabotage, and Bjork's It's All So Quiet or was that Michel Goundry, Theodan? Or am I thinking of Army Of Me?.

Directed by John Landis (American Werewolf... and Trading Places). I think he did Remember The Time? too and Scorsese did Bad.

I like Anton Corbin's work too (Nirvana's Heart-Shaped Box, most Depeche Mode stuff and some Nick Cave)

David Fincher did Madonna's Vogue I think and one of A Perfect Circle's vids.

Michael Bay did Meat Loaf's I would Do Anything For Love...

Edited by nicky

anything by Tori Amos gets my vote. she's soooo kooky and strange with her videos they usually kick ass. among the best are "a sorta fairytale" and "1000 oceans"

yeah i'm a guy and a HUGE Tori Amos fan...what of it :(

Weezer- Buddy Holly

Fatboy Slim-Weapon Of Choice.

Both directed by Spike Jonze (Being John Malkovich) who also directed Beastie Boys' Sabotage, and Bjork's It's All So Quiet or was that Michel Goundry, Theodan? Or am I thinking of Army Of Me?.

Directed by John Landis (American Werewolf... and Trading Places). I think he did Remember The Time? too and Scorsese did Bad.

I like Anton Corbin's work too (Nirvana's Heart-Shaped Box, most Depeche Mode stuff and some Nick Cave)

David Fincher did Madonna's Vogue I think and one of A Perfect Circle's vids.

Michael Bay did Meat Loaf's I would Do Anything For Love...

John Landis didn't do Remember The Time, trust me. It was John Singleton. :)

MCR's Helena vid is one of my faves.

Also Duran Duran- Planet Earth, Michael Jackson- Ghosts [although its about 40 mins long], Apocolyptica- Life Burns, Apocolyptica- Bittersweet, god there's so many!

Edited by Lady of The Realm