PHOTO SHOOT AT LONDON FILM

scissors are just so unproffesional!! :P

and hey, i got my photo with LeVar Burton at LFCC1, and i didn't even have the money for the autograph. seriously, its not weird. fair enough it was over the table - but he was pretty quiet at the time, and had time to pose :D

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I just need to say thanks to Keeper and Rich_5 Wolves for your advice on LFCC and also I managed to unoplad an avatar now, thanks so much! I haven't been able to get onto the forum for a while because a restricted notice websense thing kept coming up.

Is there any more idea as to when the tickets will go on sale for Elijah and also is he definitely coming on both days (for the photo shoot and signing?)

I just can't wait to go like this :YAHOO:

I just hope I'm in time to buy a ticket for the shoot...

Me too but if u saw the poll i did theres not evern 100 that have said yes to having it done so hopefully shouls be ok to get a ticket. as there will be 300 of them :dance:

I will be gutted if i dont get 1 tho.

so far, SM haven't confirmed, but as far as we know it would be £20 each - however, as i say, thats not been confirmed.

presumably, however, it would be possible to have a group. i don't know, however, this is just my thought on it.

question...me and my two friends would like to have a photo taken with all of us and elijah in the same pic? would that be possible, and would it cost £20 altogether or each??

does that make sense??

I hear 1 person in the photo!

lol im away over the weekend anyway but no way £20 for a picture which takes like 20 seconds!! ridiculous, its just a man. for £20 i'd want a hobbit at least, dress him up! x

its a man who is taking time from his own life to sit/stand with people he doesn't know, for a day.

he obviously needs paid, and there are development/staffing costs as well.

for elijah, i'd say its a reasonable charge.

and some ppl wouldn't want him dressed as a hobbit, but like some of his other charachters - bit hard to suit everything, especially since he's done a decent quantity of other work :blush:

its a man who is taking time from his own life to sit/stand with people he doesn't know, for a day.

and some ppl wouldn't want him dressed as a hobbit, but like some of his other charachters - bit hard to suit everything, especially since he's done a decent quantity of other work ;)

I agree with you. Elijah is a very special guest and I'm more than glad to pay this sum to have a professional photo with him.

Very well done SM!! I just hope to grab this chance later this afternoon.

And please, let Elijah got dressed as HE wants to.

;):poki::D:D:D

and some ppl wouldn't want him dressed as a hobbit, but like some of his other charachters - bit hard to suit everything, especially since he's done a decent quantity of other work ^_^

Id also add that yes its a man taking a whole day out but also its a job. Its time spent with his fans aswell as money in the back pocket. Its a win win situation. Money always matters otherwise it would be free and the only costs would be to cover the staff. It was a factor in getting Buzz Aldrin when he was at Autographica.

Elijah will be great and cant wait to get a photo and an auto but the reason he is sitting down the whole day talking to people he doesnt know is because he probably likes the fact he can give something back to the fans, but definately likes the fact he earns a bit more money. Who can blame him. His main source of income is his acting career but these events now are big business and what a great side earner they are.

Cant wait heard how nice he is. May even get two autos and a piccy.

Frodo is here.

Edited by rich5wolves