JAMES & OLIVER PHELPS @ SOCCER SIX

keith

If you like your Twins, looking hot, sweaty and most of all WET (it was pouring with rain most of the afternoon!), I've just put photos of the boys in action at Sunday's SOCCER SIX tournament played at West Ham's Upton Park ground

http://www.mypiccies.com/spotlight

Which is a stupid link which does NOT Work so dont waste your time clicking it. For some reason, I put in the correct link and it comes up as 'mypiccies' which is rubbish. So if anyone wants to see them, email me at spotlight@easy.com

Sorry about that obviusly some kind of filter has been added to the forum so nasty horrid people like me can't post link that might actually direct you to photos that you might just like to look at.

KEITH

Edited by keith

• 5 weeks later...

James has a myspace site....

www.myspace.com/knickerbocker_james

There is also a fan site for the both of them there too....

www.myspace.com/fansofjamesandoliver

Just thought you'd like to know! :wub:

No, its not him

Education: In college (since when? He is shooting the 5th movie)

And he/she is using the pics of fansites. Its just a fake as the other ones. Don´t trust the people of myspace. :YAHOO:

yeah it says he's studying for a degree in directing with we know he's interesred in that so doesnt mean its not true! also they arent shootin the movie at the moment they've taken a break til sept/oct!

i looked at the profile n messaged him n he replied - i'm saying its definately him but there is a possiblity. i know there is more than one profile on there claiming to be him but theres no reason why one of them cant really be him!