Latest Guest Announcement: Tom Egeland

showmasters

but can't fans from europe and the us get the same thing from mspg?just seemed a bit unfair that the american site cannot even be mentioned and yet i believe you and them to be doing the same thing don't get me wrong anything that helps the collector out is great in my opinion i just can't see the difference between your 2 companies

I hear you.

Yes, MSPG does offer this service to the SM fans. And he's bloody good at it too.

I do believe that we all serve a different part of the market though. And like I said, I do not really promote my sites here (as it's against the rules).

• 1 month later...

Hoth Troopers just running around during the AT-AT attack I guess... I have seen pictures of the Troopers (in costume) that are attending ED17 and I am pretty sure they'll bring some good pictures too. Or else Jason will need do dive into his archives...

I just added a shot of Anthony Gilding in another thread on this forum though.

I've seen some personal photos of Arve Juritzen during the filming of Empire. Most of them were volunteers for the Drammen Red Cross (near Bergen). They shot in Finse (Norway) during very low temperatures! I'm planning to go there myself next year :-)