ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

whip_pie

Just wanted to write again how the FAQ is useful. I was a bit afraid of doing a photo shoot on saturday as I will have to leave around 4 PM and so have a fairly good chance to not being able to collect my pics but then I read this :

Any uncollected on Saturday will also be available the next day, and if someone has to leave before their photo is available because of any such delay, it will be posted out to them so long as they leave their name and address.

Now, I can go for any professional picture on saturday :D

Edited by lams9999

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Updated with all the latest annoucements and cancellations.

Also any updates to days.

Just to let you all know Alice Krige is at the show Sat and Sun. She is not there on Friday. The email sent out by SM was incorrect.

About how long will the guests be away when they're doing the photo sessions? I'm getting concerned that I won't get to meet Amber, Ian and Maggie, cause I can't get to MK before 10 a.m. on Sunday. Please reassure me that I'll still get to meet them. :WINCE: :WINCE: Thanks!

I believe they're around an hour, with approx 400 people to get through so perhaps a bit longer.

Okay, thanks for the info. I guess I'm probably worrying unnecessarily, but I'll feel a lot happier when I have the virtual tickets in my hands. :wub: