Photos!

Silent Bob (silent? Me?)

They could have ironed the backdrop though!

i cant remember what event it was now but it was a showmasters one where it was even worse, but not the folded thing like above, it was just screwed up like it was thrown in the back of a car and left for ages with stuff on top.

im quite happy with my photos from this event, yes the backdrop is slightly creased and i think they are ever so slightly not in the best focus, but i look ok I guess and the guests look great, meeting them was so nice despite the shambles of organisation.

also malcolm is superb BUT Being a taller guy I find my photos at SM events too close up, one thing I like about where these were is generally they fit more in the picture. if that freema pic was at ems it would probably be cut off by my right thumb! I prefer them further out, if i need to crop it I can for whatever reason like i look even fatter, but with close ups I cant zoom out lol and cos im tall the pic looses alot of the guest, unlike these above.

img187-1.jpg

:P So Jealous - I only found out she was going to be there on Friday, too late to do anything about it. She looks like she was as lovely as I'd expect her to be. Let's hope SM can get her now she's on the circuit.

check the freema guest suggestions thread for my thoughts on that, yer im very hopeful she will appear again!

she initiated the sorta hug also which was very nice, she was amazing.

the TW ladies, I did solos first and then the duo, when they called alexa back for the duo she said oh together, good idea, was a very nice experience, wish id done the group shot also as kai had then all squish together, but i couldnt afford that one, still regret it a little though, that and not doing a kai, eve duo

Edited by timelord81r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

with so many photos not displaying from the past since the forum change and the sheer time involved in editing them to put on the forum, im not sure with so few ppl looking that I can be bothered to keep adding pics to here TBH, dont think i have added any from 2012 yet

with so many photos not displaying from the past since the forum change and the sheer time involved in editing them to put on the forum, im not sure with so few ppl looking that I can be bothered to keep adding pics to here TBH, dont think i have added any from 2012 yet

One way to do it would be to put them on Facebook and put a link here.

tbh after this pu**Y of a guy who emailed my work to complain about me and apparently wants to knock me out (good luck mate!) cos i had a gold pass getting me to front of lines and he wasnt happy got my full name from my facebook link, i removed it, alot of fools and sados out there.

Edit by QS:

I totally understand you are mad at that guy. E-Mailing your work is ridiculous and that threat is a shame too. But still I had to remove part of your post. Please see Rule 2 of the forum rules. ‘Threats or even the suggestion of physical violence will not be tolerated." Please feel free to edit the remaining post if you want to remove the rest of the references.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

tbh after this pu**Y of a guy who emailed my work to complain about me and apparently wants to knock me out (good luck mate!) cos i had a gold pass getting me to front of lines and he wasnt happy got my full name from my facebook link, i removed it, alot of fools and sados out there.

That's insane! You paid for it with your hard-earned money. If he wanted to he could do the same. If it had happened to me I would have notified the police.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been busy scanning, it's taking ages, but over 60 done tonight !

Here are a couple

From Classic Who and the First Appearance of the Daleks, the lovely Virgina Wetherall who played Dyoni in the Daleks

100_3265-1.jpg

From the 1980's Peter Davison and Colin Baker companion, the equally lovely Nicola Bryant

NicolaBryant.jpg

The 7th Doctor himself, Mr Sylvester McCoy

SylvesterMcCoy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

What fantastic photos!!! It's brilliant to of had the opportunities to meet the Doctor Who stars! (I'm also very jealous of all the Alex Kingston ones, hopefully one day I'll meet her too!!)

I got Alex's autograph when she attended a Premiere a few years ago, but only in an auto book and would love to get a photo with her.

I got a photo with Paul last october at WLFCC and I have the most freakin cheesiest grin ever xD. I know it's on the showmasters photos part of the site. But alas, I don't have a scanner, so I cannot actually get the pic up.

However, I'm going to get a photo with both Sly and Paul TARDIS shot or just Sly at Newcastle Film And Comic Con since I'm taking the doctor who stamp promo I got last year for him and Paul to sign as well as Colin at LFCC. Also gonna get a photo with Colin at LFCC.

• 1 month later...

lol thanks

its a shame for some reason half the pics in this thread no longer appear, but the links works?

unfortunately its been so long since i last posted the thought of photobucketing all since and resizing ect is daunting, so wont being doing that lol. might add the odd few when i get around to some time.