Photos!

Silent Bob (silent? Me?)

your KG one is great

I cant believe so many ppl have pics with tennant, am I the only one?

the whole stage door thing doesnt appeal to me, but id give it a go if someone theatre experienced showed me the ropes.

still surely he has to do a con soon? surely

Your photos are awesome :wub:

your KG one is great

I cant believe so many ppl have pics with tennant, am I the only one?

the whole stage door thing doesnt appeal to me, but id give it a go if someone theatre experienced showed me the ropes.

still surely he has to do a con soon? surely

Thanks, I love my Karen pictures...I can't decide if I prefer the one with David, or not, I love them both too much. :wub:

It was actually the first time I've ever tried to go to a stage door to meet anyone, as long as you get there fairly early and get near-ish to the front, it's pretty easy. :) I was fairly amazed we managed to meet him, though! But it's not too difficult, well, we tried on the Friday and it was nigh on impossible, but on Monday there weren't too many people about.

Edited by Buffy Lover

Think it's about time for the Rani to regenerate! :D

in those tight jeans and boots she wore I found myself conflicted lol ;-)

id like to see her in new who and then regenerating, ala jacobis master, funny enough I reckon raquel cassidy would make a great rani (cleaves from almost ppl)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow!! TL81r,

you are the undisputed king of the photoshoots!!!

As a total surprise, especially as my wife and I were having the "let's try writing again" conversation literally just two nights ago, and though not in itself a photoshoot picture...

...we just got three signed photos from Matt Smith through the mail, via the BBC Dr Who production office. They are postcard sized, colour and are each dedicated to us individually.

So to Matt Smith.....clearly a professional, a TOP MAN and easily in my personal 'Equal-Top-Four-Doctors' choices....a huge THANK YOU!!!!

Would people like to see the photos, like I said, they are not photoshoots?

Edited by SlippDigby

A personalised Matt Smith autograph! I for one would love to see it, and I'd be curious to learn exactly how you got it?

A personalised Matt Smith autograph! I for one would love to see it, and I'd be curious to learn exactly how you got it?

• 3 weeks later...

thanks

the image quality isnt great on the prints though! but im happy with the images if that makes sense lol. the team pat, wendy/frazer duo and the sophie/sylv duo is what i went for.

although the dalek one is a bit crap, frame wise.

but you know what, vegas aside, it was probably the best weekend "convention" ive been to, was fantastic.

Edited by timelord81r

I might go next year as its only up the road from me. I like the idea of Dr Who group shots. Did you have a fifth Doctor companion shot?

yer I like the group ones also, some orgs dont go them as much as they could or should.

5th? as in sarah and matthew? no they didnt do one, sarah was a sponsored guest. matthew half and half lol. matthew did a solo shoot though.

next year there wont be one at the mo, perhaps a small evening with one he said. big one planned for 2013

The Dalek one looks shopped :unsure:

yer cheers buddy

yer they really didnt think, what if there is a tall person? waste of money really that one. but nothing i could really do, far left was the light stand so was this or on my knees. should of gone on my knees

David Warner, nice !

what have you heard about a big anniversary event please? I hope UK will have one like they do with Star Trek or SW in the US !!!

nothing official.

the event we were talking about that we can name is planning one in 2013, most of us are hoping the bbc will do an official one!

im sure SM/10th will do something also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...