A Huge Thankyou from PB Chris.

Rogue

:(

What can i say we did it again and it just gets better. :D

A big thankyou to all the Pitbosses and Crew who worked along side me, we definitely have a ROCKING Crew and it is always fun.

To Jason, Andrea, Stuart and Davey thanks for having faith in us and giving us a chance to help in these Great Shows. long may they continue.

Hugs,

Chris.

:wub::dance:

Hey Chris!!

It was great working with you on the saturday morning along with Jamie, Nick, Andy, Sharon and the others on the Next Wing. You all did a brilliant job and I look forward to working with you all again!

~Kirsty

Hey Chris,

Was great working with you again as always :( Even though never actually worked in the section you were in :D

Was great seeing you again babe, roll on LFACC

Hugs

Marina

Pleasure as always buddy... Hope you had fun and that you did find PC World.. We had a blast and I look forward to working with you again... Heres to the Fudge :D

A

Pleasure working with you mate and with all the pitbosses crew and staff,

A big HI to the Saturday Next Wing Crew, what a day that was with JCB in organiser mode, Jamie trying to nick my jacket, Nick playing coffee football, Anne and Tink running for coffee to keep us all warm, Sharon and Chris keeping it all running smoothly and Warwick trying to get me remembering Obi Wan quotes.

:blush:;):wub::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO: