Hero of Time's Photos

Hero_of_Time

here in my photos from collectormaina,

i was the guy dressed as link for you outsiders

a note for the mod im startin a seperate thread for these as it was asked of me by some people in the photos to put them in an easy to see place and they dont normalu use this forum so wldnt know abt how to go through the pages exct

Hero Of Time's Photos

as people who know me will tell you i dont tend to go for the guests i go to meet all my friends and to buy awsome stuff from the dealer tables as i tend to be into things that showmasters dont tend to get guests for!

but i wanted to meet Apone but i didnt have enough money left lol

oooh hero of our time i saw you there too! iot was on sunday and you were in a black t-shirt and you were talking to ruth and sam ^_^

and ...since you must know him...who was that man in the spandex black and green outfit suppose to be? ;)

dont worry u wernt the only one!

i got called peter pan! lol

i educated them with my sword :P lol

GL was our very own batsam!

we all had a spectacular time and my costume went down well esp with the dealers lol

hey, I was Green Lantern. For those who don't know, I shall expand your mind. He's quite a large player in the world of DC Comics. He's frequently in Justice League and JLU. The Green Lantern Corps is a authority put in place by a race called Oans, they are basically a police force for the galaxy. There are many Green Lanterns and the one that is most coomonly seen on JLU is John Stewart. I went as Hal Jordan who was the most famous Green Lantern of the silver age, but then he died after going evil as a being known as Parallax. In the afterlife he became the spirit of God's redemption or The Spectre and recently he returned from the dead in Green Lantern Rebirth.

lol so no love for batsams spandex?

he got lots of wolf whistles!

969578[/snapback]

omgosh one of them was from my friend! :D

and i thought you were peter pan when i saw the photos :P ...meh i'm weird