Kate Mulgrew

Batman

towards the end of monday she did start doing posed photos even though it said she wasnt. Although i didnt meet her this time i met her at LFACC and she was the most pleasant guest i had met in a long time. Always welcome and a true lady.

Cares about her fans. :poki:

Saw Kate about midday, bit rushed but understandable. Got a smile and a few words out of her and even a quick posed photo, (which my wife managed to blur!). No complaints from me

i went up twice and met her wonderful lady so i had 2 photos with her mainly coz my bf kinda blurred the photo although not too bad i was being fussy and second time we had more time and got a hug as well as a birthday wish

I don't know why she had a sign up saying no posed photos cause I was gona go up with my friend and take a photo of her with Kate, but I was told I wasn't needed as she wasn't doing posed photos, but the people near my friend in the queue got a posed photo with Kate so whats up with that ?

I went to C9 with two friends Sue and Tina on the Monday...Well I'd say about 10minutes after Tina had been up to see Kate my friend Sue was saying 'no not again'.

I think Tina (even though she had seen Kate before but not at a showmasters event) had a really good time meeting her. She couldn't stop going on about how long Kate spent talking to her and how much she liked the poster she was getting signed. And when she stopped going on about her great encounter with Kate (which seemed to go on for ever), I said, 'so what was it like when you saw Kate' Thats why my other friend Sue said 'No not again'

Soemtimes it can be fun to winde someone up :D hehehehe!!! Yep I did it on the ay home as well. Good job my firend Su was driving. Hehehe!!

As Kate plays my friend Tinas favourite Star Trek character I was pleased that she enjoyed herself that day.

Kate is one of the nicest people you can meet and I don't think (in my opinion) there are many other guests that could compare to seeing her.

I think if you make the effort to come and see here, and your parting with cash for her auto, then she alwyas seems to make the effort for you.

:help:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

My friend and I were first in her queue, she seemed pleasant enough (I was only there as photographer!) and she allowed a picture or two. She was very busy so it was all a little rushed.

How could anyone not like Jonathan Frakes-he was lovely and his eyes are gorgeous (even if he is old enough to be my dad!) :D

Who said that her and Joanthan didnt get on - lol as they arrived a guy started shouting Kate and Jonathan started screaming mulgrew yeah girl - etc - and Kate turned around and was laughing at him and shaking her head - everytime he walked past her he'd play with her shoulders or hair - they have worked together numerous times i think they are just very playful - and i totally agree Jonathan is a complete sex god whom ive loved for 12 yrs now and hes older than my dad.

Did anyone meet Kate Mulgrew...?

What was she like....?

Anyone got any pics.......?

A real shame she was only Monday :(

Was the whole Jonathon Frakes V Kate Mulgrew thing true...?

^_^

Batman

968181[/snapback]

The reason theat Kate was only doing the monday was because she was in a play 'The Exonerated' at Riverside Studios in London from Tuesday to Sunday. I went to see her on her opening night and she was amazing. In the bar afterwards i got a posed photo with her and an autograph. Maybe it was the wine!! But she was lovely. All this rivalry stuff is between her and robert beltran (Chakotay) not Jonathan! :D