Insanity

lord_azael

While wating in the line to meet Kate Mulgrew today, Frakes stood up and started yelling

"Waahoo! Lucky we have Kate Mulgrew on the team! Woooooo!! Captain janeway!!! Yeah!! All we need now as Captain Picard, or as i call him OLD BALDY!!! OLD BALDY BALDY!!! Hahahaha!"

It was great! anyone else see that! What a funny dude

No I didn't see that but I found Mr. Frakes very cool to chat to breifly even though I wasn't getting a sig on Friday...I spoke to him about Total Recall 2....a project that he wanted to take up which fell thru.

While wating in the line to meet Kate Mulgrew today, Frakes stood up and started yelling

"Waahoo! Lucky we have Kate Mulgrew on the team! Woooooo!! Captain janeway!!! Yeah!! All we need now as Captain Picard, or as i call him OLD BALDY!!! OLD BALDY BALDY!!! Hahahaha!"

It was great! anyone else see that! What a funny dude

967873[/snapback]

<laughing madly!!> OMG!!! That guy is so funny and a real gentleman! :D I would of liked to of gone and seen him again, but there's always a next time!

I'll never forget that time I met him @ LFCC 2.

I was just about to meet Jon wen my fone went off with a txt. It was soooo embarrasin tho coz my msg alert tone is a fog horn followed by "WARNING! I am stood next to a ****!" Jon thought it was funny tho, and he larfed :D