Warwick Davies

Fader

anyone meet this guy? he's a real great guy, friendly as anything and was even letting people take pictures with him even if they werent getting stuff signed (loads of guest wouldnt do that)

i was also wandering what you're fans of if you like him? mainly potter by the looks of most people i saw there (some had him pose with a wand :lol: )

Warwick is a great bloke, a true gent. I am a huge fan of Willow and have been when I first saw it almost 20 years ago, and he is of course The Leprechaun in the movie series of the same name and what an amazing franchise it is ;) Anyone who has never seen the leprechaun movies all I can say is...why not?

I didn't get to meet him this time around. I was far too ill and didn't want to infect him :D Lolz - typical, no? Can you imagine? "You're my hero and you're awesome. Can I have a Signed Photo and I'll give you my Germs? Seems like a fair trade" :poki:

Ps. You spelt his name wrong :huh: Hehe. Sorry - I just had to add that.

Warwick is a great bloke, a true gent.  I am a huge fan of Willow and have been when I first saw it almost 20 years ago, and he is of course The Leprechaun in the movie series of the same name and what an amazing franchise it is :poki:  Anyone who has never seen the leprechaun movies all I can say is...why not?

967392[/snapback]

I just turned eighteen. There's my excuse!

I WILL see these films, though. The new one is out soon!

He's also got his "small people equivilant to James Bond" out later this year, I do believe. It looks like fun!

I've seen virtually everything that he's been in. Willow, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Snow White, Narnia... Yeah, tonnes of stuff. He rocks!!!

anyone meet this guy? he's a real great guy, friendly as anything and was even letting people take pictures with him even if they werent getting stuff signed (loads of guest wouldnt do that)

i was also wandering what you're fans of if you like him? mainly potter by the looks of most people i saw there (some had him pose with a wand  :lol: )

967347[/snapback]

Yea i met him, i didn't have enough for an autgraph so he let us have a picture taken with him for free. Very impressed as he didn't have to do that and i didn't mind paying for the photo, but he said just take it.

Swell bloke, definatly made mine and my bestfriends day.

He is a genuine diamond bloke, he has shopped in my store for his wife on a few occasions. usually when in m.k. and he is always lovely. I have great respect for him for being such a niceguy. :P

I met him at another event last year with a friend, but I didnt have the money for his auto.

I really wanted to meet him this time round, as I'm now a new, big fan of Harry Potter.

I asked him about the new character he played in GOF, which he explained was Flitwick. He was really cool in explaining the change of character, the make-up for each one and which he preferred.

I think he was my favorite guest of the event. He was so cool. I said that I'd look forward to meeting him again, and getting him to sign some Star Wars stuff for me, he said he'd look forward to meeting me again too : )

Top bloke!

Wot i thought was sweet was he had his wife and 2 children there. his daughter sat with him on the monday, she was sooo cute!  :lol:

969171[/snapback]

His daughter is the sweetest little thing! She helps him out when he does his Quiz thing, and Talks or whatever, passing around the Mic. She's a real star, that one! Hehe.