Most helpful crewmember!

johnhuk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who was involved with the 2 Coreys. Especially the dude (I think his name was Raphael) at the end of the Corey Q. Very funny & cool guy.

The whole SM crew were great. You can't single out just the one.

Well done to all involved! :thumbup:

967242[/snapback]

Raffael is a great guy. He dosent use the forum but I will pass this message on to him.

Definately the guy who was taking photos on Corey Haim's queue on Sunday - I think he was doing the same on a few queues over the weekend...

Troy rocks...

:wub:

968084[/snapback]

:P yeh Troy rocks, so does The One and Only :clap:

Actually the whole crew were amazing and another great event because they were all great together.

A

Definately the guy who was taking photos on Corey Haim's queue on Sunday - I think he was doing the same on a few queues over the weekend...

Troy rocks...

;)

968084[/snapback]

Yeah Troy rocks, he made the day go great :wub:

I have to admit the Corey's were very helpful as they helped move up ques,talked to people whilst in the que and were generally nice.

Who was the really funny crew member guy at the front of the queue, he was great! :wub:

967304[/snapback]

If you mean the devilishly handsome chap with the ridiculously strange beard, then that might even be me :)

If it is, thank you :)

If not - ah well!!

T.

yo.

Leg is black n blue. But I only have my own drunken floozy self to blame.

Could try drinkin less to minimise injuries but these are the best years of my life n if I wanna spend them on my back then I will!

968102[/snapback]

Floozy is cool - and spending the best years of your life on your back is an admirable pursuit!!!

*goes back to his email*

and schmooz just for giving me a vq ticket ;)  :wub:

968035[/snapback]

:unsure: what can I say? I'm good at my job ^_^

968113[/snapback]

Just as long as ther is no water around ^_^

A

and schmooz just for giving me a vq ticket ;)  :wub:

968035[/snapback]

:unsure: what can I say? I'm good at my job ^_^

968113[/snapback]

Just as long as ther is no water around ^_^

A

968118[/snapback]

THAT was your's and Tims fault, NOT mine!!! ^_^:poki:

I have to say that this time, all the crew seemed really friendly (I encountered none of the little Hitlers I have at previous events!).

I do have to give a special mention to Shabs :wub: for being such a sweetheart-I was with my friend at the front of the Kate Mulgrew queue on monday and he didn't stop chatting to us which was really great. So thank you Shabs-I am the Corey Haim lover by the way!

THAT was your's and Tims fault, NOT mine!!! :wub:  ;)

968122[/snapback]

Yeh alright blame me.... lol, I had nothing to do with that I was on a different table no where near your spillage...

A

THAT was your's and Tims fault, NOT mine!!! ;)  :unsure:

968122[/snapback]

Yeh alright blame me.... lol, I had nothing to do with that I was on a different table no where near your spillage...

A

968128[/snapback]

You were the one writing on my crew badge, and Tim was the one who left the lid off the bottle. I hold you two wholly responsible for the incident! :wub:

968122[/snapback]

A

968128[/snapback]

You were the one writing on my crew badge, and Tim was the one who left the lid off the bottle. I hold you two wholly responsible for the incident! :wub:

968130[/snapback]

Instead of spamming this topic I will explain why I am not responsible later..

A

968122[/snapback]

A

968128[/snapback]

968130[/snapback]

Instead of spamming this topic I will explain why I am not responsible later..

A

968133[/snapback]

pfffffffffffft YOU just can't admit it was your fault!!!!

I had nothing to do with it....

And even if it had happened whilst I was still putiing your name on your badge (something you should have done :wub:) well thats your fault for not having your name on it...

A

I had nothing to do with it....

And even if it had happened whilst I was still putiing your name on your badge (something you should have done ;)) well thats your fault for not having your name on it...

A

968136[/snapback]

MY NAME WAS ON MY BADGE ALREADY!!!

You were just being picky!

U suck :wub:

i have to say the young lady giving out VT's for Jonathan Frakes on Saturday - she was being sensible with the rules not being a little Hitler and even though the sign said 1-80 she let me in at number 81 unlike the jobsworth who didnt let us do the same with Robert Pattinson at GMex on the Saturday, even tho we were 1 number off the sign.

She was great and very friendly

Thank you