Most helpful crewmember!

johnhuk

I've been going to these kind of things for years and I know I'm not alone in that...for me, part of the experience is all down to the crew. They can make or break a con/signing event. When I used to work cons in the US it was the same but mostly the crew caused problems. I've never come across that at a showmasters event.

I attended C9 today and had my list of names as usual. I was in line to see LeVar Burton and at one point the line became huge and was causing a problem and had to be capped.

The crew member put on the front of the line kept things under control, chatted to us mere mortals, cracked jokes and generally help pass the time..... so my big thank you for a job well done goes to...

JENNY!

Thanks for making us smile! You did a great job...

Johnuk

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D It's got to be the crew who were with Corey H & Corey F!

Those guys were fantastic and put up with 2hrs of crazy people signing fruit and a

bottle of water (yes that was me!) not to mention the singing and my daughter

stealing the banana in the first place! They made the wait so much more enjoyable

thanks guys ;):P:wub:

erm... i don't know her name, but she had like redish hair (like a redy purpley tint...not ginger) and she was crewing for robert pattinson,she was not the one sitting with him, or handing out VQTs or on the table with the autographs 8X12 she was like in between him and the table, and when we were there it was about 1:00pm on sunday.... she had such a nice attitude and was really friendly! she took our photo! :D

Edited by Tegan

I don't really know them, but I'm very thankful to the woman with Tony Head yesterday for not called security on me when I fangirled at him, and at GMEX the woman with Danny John-Jules was great, she took a photo of my and him and emailed it to me, that was the only picture from the whole con that turned out thanks to my boyfriend buying a disposable camera with on flash as it was all they had!

Oh yeah and the guy with the Phelps twins was pretty cool, although he said something about the twins arms which almost prompted me to say "or do you need me to rub them?"

Edited by littlemissmercy

Those guys were fantastic and put up with 2hrs of crazy people signing fruit and a

stealing the banana in the first place! They made the wait so much more enjoyable

thanks guys  :wub:  :thumbup:  :wub:

967218[/snapback]

Oh hell yes! :P

And I'd also like to mention Shabs. The photo he took of me with Anthony Head came out great although I had to give him my big DLR camera because the small one had broken down. :clap:

thanks guys  :wub:  :thumbup:  :wub:

967218[/snapback]

Oh hell yes!:P

And I'd also like to mention Shabs. The photo he took of me with Anthony Head came out great although I had to give him my big DLR camera because the small one had broken down. :clap:

968038[/snapback]

I thought all the crew were great, didn't see or hear of any problems. :D

I guess if one stood out (difficult to do, given the high standards), then I'd agree it was Shabs, who was very polite, helpful and well organised.