Friendliest Guest

gazznewbie

Only seeing 3 stars this year so thats me finished my visits

all three were really nice, talkative and I have excellent photos with all of them

but have to put them in order

Jenny Agutter - Really Lovely, No rush, You can count on the Brits to be Civil

even though shes now a bit older than the films i liked her in, she`s still really nice

Equally friendly but had to put Jenny First

Edited by gazznewbie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree, Jenny Agutter has only improved in my esteem.

For anyone visiting Sunday/Monday, you have to check out Lisa Wilcox, Alan Tudyk & Ron Glass. Lisa's really sweet, I'm going back for more on Monday as her photo selection has improved since Friday. Alan & Ron were fantastic and I can also recommend the Trek Next Gen guests.

:clap::clap::dance::clap::angry::wub::WAVE:

Well I have to say Jenny Agutter was very nice and pleasant also the Thunderbirds lot today were also very nice indeed especially Shane Rimmer!! Alan Tudyk was also very pleasant and so was Patrick Kake and Lisa Wilcox and Francis Matthews and Al Matthews!! I recommend seeing all of them as they are all very pleasant and friendly!!

I thought LeVar Burton was extremly friendly. We had a nice conversation about his visor for about 5 minutes.

John Frakes was also really friendly, having a nice chat and just a generally good feel around him.

Colette Hiller for me. Spent atleast 5 minutes per geust talking about stuff and was really chatty! Her auto was really personalised from what we talked about which was cool to see that she was listening:) She was great.

Colette Hiller for me. Spent atleast 5 minutes per geust talking about stuff and was really chatty! Her auto was really personalised from what we talked about which was cool to see that she was listening:) She was great.

967203[/snapback]

Yeah she is a great guest. Mine would probably be Jamison Newlander, he was really friendly and chatty. Hope he comes back to a future SM show.

967203[/snapback]

Yeah she is a great guest. Mine would probably be Jamison Newlander, he was really friendly and chatty. Hope he comes back to a future SM show.

967205[/snapback]

Alright mate :P I never got his auto but might check out on msgm or w/e as I still brought home £50 and had another £100 at home. Thanks for a great day mate.

:cheesface: No problem, it was cool to have someone to walk around with who is interested in the same kind of stuff. You'll be able to come to other ones as well if you want. I will buy that gremlins cushion as well!!

967210[/snapback]

It was well good and looked comfy. And yeah I wouldn't damn mind that ;) I will be purchasing off Incongnito as they were cheap comics. It's weird just spending like 5/6 hours looking around at so much stuff. Roll on when we're like in our 20's and can take like £1000 with us :P My parents were pretty cool when I arrived. They just said 'it's your money you spend it how you like'.

Back on topic Corey Haim was a friendly geust aswell. I can't wait for his new film =]

Edited by Haimer

Right, jst back back now, set off 3 this afternoon,

Whoa!!! What a Weekend, seriously, probably the best con I have been to,

Alan was really nice, great guest!!!! Pleasure meeting him

Ron was brilliant

Carl weathers, last time I met him was pleasant but not very lively, this time he was Excellent!!! almost hyperactive,, pictures and everything

Al Matthews, such a funny guy, amazin guest!!!!

Collette Hiller, again amazing, genuinly interested, just damn cool!

Mira Furlan, BRILL, I mean I love Lost, I was practically to scoop up off the floor, I turned to mush, HA, really nice woman

Marc Singer, was GREAT!, went to meet him Fri and Sat, remembered us, amazingly pleasant,

Corey Feldman, Really pleasant, very busy when I met him, but still great

Jenny Agutter, was really nice photos, had time for ya, very nice woman

Harvey Stephans was very pleasant, and chatted for a while again great

Pat Tallman she was cool, pleasant, cool, nice, cool.

I've just had the best time, could'nt fault my first Collectormania, excellent time, and a well needed break.

Forgive all spelling mistakes, been awake for far too long, but it was so worth it

JA

Friendliest guest?

Probably Jamison Newlander or the 2 Coreys. Though Ron & Alan from Serenity were also cool, and I spent a while talking to Billy Wirth & Brooke McArthur.

All very friendly, but I vote Jamison Newlander! :lol:

967245[/snapback]

I agree Jamison was really friendly and chatted to me even though I went completely shy and all the witty chat I had thought up went out of the window! :D

Corey haim was really nice to he told me I was his first Maxine of the day! I nearly swooned he was a sweetheart! :unsure:

Billy and Brooke were very cool too and Brooke told me I had a cool name! :thumbup::D

Just to add to my Jenny Agutter praise, I've been going through my purchases from Saturday and I,ve just seen that she didn't just sign my copy of The Railway Children but practically filled up the page with how much she loved both the book, the film and the television version of the story.

For me, I would have to say that Chance Michael Corbitt was really friendly, even came round to speak to a friend about his costume, we then spent a while chatting about the West Coast of America and where are decent places to visit!!

Both the Coreys were tremendous, and found them both very chatty and looked to be enjoying themselves alot!

Marc Singer was really cool, especially when I was trying to spell my name, and myself, him and the crew member all had a laugh about translating from a Scottish accent into American!!

Also met all the other Lost Boys and they were really cool guys to meet, Billy Wirth was really friendly and chatted for ages about various films!

Have found it to be a great weekend so far, roll on LFaCC, C10 and GMEX2!!

well i came to collectomania sunday

carl weathers was first , i met him a couple of years ago at lcfc 3 no photos with or posed photos seemed very distand not interested

but today he was great i got a photo with had a chat with him , he is a gem and has really made me and my sons day as we love the rocky films as i have met sylvester stallone dolph lundgren mr t and this just makes it worth while

i have to say burt young who plays paulie in the rocky films i saw him in the usa a few years back and he was trying to chat my wife up

cheers carl weathers brilliant top man

hope you come back in the future

james lucas

967215[/snapback]

A few too many 0s on there lol. I could only afford to see Alan Tudyk in the end (my own fault for spending all my money on Kaiser Chiefs merchandise Fri night). But he seemed really nice and friendly. He told me he was filming something called 'A Death at a Funeral' and it was a comedy and I said 'yeah, sounds like one' :)

And I went up with my friend to see Levar Burton and Jonathan Frakes, both were very friendly and calming... my friend was very nervous about meeting them but they were very good about it.

I met a lot of friendly guests (Collette Hiller, Al Matthews, Julie Caitlin Brown and Carl Weathers just to name a few) but Patrick Kake I would say was the friendliest.

Spent a good couple of minutes talkin to him. A really down to earth and friendly guy. Spoke about his involvement in TCON and his work background (he was a stunt double for Kevin Sorbo in "Hercules")

Thumbs up to Patrick :D

I met a lot of friendly guests (Collette Hiller, Al Matthews, Julie Caitlin Brown and Carl Weathers just to name a few) but Patrick Kake I would say was the friendliest.

Spent a good couple of minutes talkin to him.  A really down to earth and friendly guy.  Spoke about his involvement in TCON and his work background (he was a stunt double for Kevin Sorbo in "Hercules")

Thumbs up to Patrick :D

967458[/snapback]

Finally! The person that met JCB owned up! ;-)