C9

Howie

I JUST GOT BACK.ALL THE GUESTS WERE TERRIFIC-PERSONALIZING DOING STAND UP PICTURES ETC!I GOT AGUTTERR FRAKES BURTON +TALLMAN.NOTHING BAD TO SAY EXCEPT BURTON HAD ADDED £5 PER AUTOGRAPH!ALL THE CREW WERE HELPFUL.HI TO ROXY I WANT O MARRY YOU!CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT 1 BUT I WILL HAVE TO-AT LEAST THERE IS *****+LF+CC IN BETWEEN!REGARDS TO ALL!HOWARD

Ohhh I'm excited now, we don't set off til 7.30 tonight and can only stay for Sunday (which is gutting cos I really wanted to see Clare Grogan), plus we're coming all the way from the Sheffield.

I'm actually beginning to question my santity, it's costing us aroun £200 before we even get to Collectormania! :angry:

They looked reasonably busy

cannot see the appeal of seeing them myself

Lost Boys was ages ago and it wasn`t that great a film

but each to their own

967105[/snapback]

I'm sorry?.......wasn't that great a film? :clap: Lost boys is one of the best genre defining films ever made and I'm sure there are many people with the same opinion! :angry:

Still opinions are opinions and if everyone thought the same the world would be blody boring!! :clap:

I JUST GOT BACK.ALL THE GUESTS WERE TERRIFIC-PERSONALIZING DOING STAND UP PICTURES ETC!I GOT AGUTTERR FRAKES BURTON +TALLMAN.NOTHING BAD TO SAY EXCEPT BURTON HAD ADDED £5 PER AUTOGRAPH!ALL THE CREW WERE HELPFUL.HI TO ROXY I WANT O MARRY YOU!CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT 1 BUT I WILL HAVE TO-AT LEAST THERE IS *****+LF+CC IN BETWEEN!REGARDS TO ALL!HOWARD

967081[/snapback]

I thought the same thing, I would think that lots of blokes want to marry Roxy lol!!!

The faq stated Burton was £15 but when i got there he was £20.i mentioned this to an assistant and she said he put it up himself yesterday.to them it is money and a job at the end of the day!altogether a very good event can't wait for c10!

They looked reasonably busy

cannot see the appeal of seeing them myself

Lost Boys was ages ago and it wasn`t that great a film

but each to their own

967105[/snapback]

i get your point gazznewbie ..but then im not a s trek or serenity fan so it dont bother me..

You meet who you want to meet and all that and everyone has an amazing time! :)