I saw Emma Watson today!

Lizzy

Thought u guys would appreciate this....

The day before I go to collectormania (today, friday), I went to the theater with my parents n bf in oxford. Walking through the shops I walked right past emma watson from Harry Potter! Very Surreal....

She had LOADS of make up on- her face was orange! And her eyebrows were really dark. She looked at me as though "Yes, its me, i'm great" So I didn't say anything... got the idea she wouldn't have been friendly.

Was very weird though! And I was thinking.. if its easy for me to get from oxford to MK this weekend, why couldn't she go!!

I live in Oxford and a couple of my friends say they have seen her, but I never have. I've seen and met Philip Pullman, guys from Radiohead, and others but never Emma. It's not that I'm a big Harry Potter fan cos I'm not. It's just she is rather attractive..... Whereabouts in Oxford did you see her?

The day before I go to collectormania (today, friday), I went to the theater with my parents n bf in oxford. Walking through the shops I walked right past emma watson from Harry Potter! Very Surreal....

She had LOADS of make up on- her face was orange! And her eyebrows were really dark. She looked at me as though "Yes, its me, i'm great" So I didn't say anything... got the idea she wouldn't have been friendly.

Was very weird though! And I was thinking.. if its easy for me to get from oxford to MK this weekend, why couldn't she go!!

967022[/snapback]

Oh, like that was it? :angry: Doesn't surprise me.

Hello fellow Oxfordite I was under the impression she goes to Headington Girls School on the London Road in Headington. My friends have seen her in Cult Clothing in Gloucester Green a couple of times, but apparently she was heavily disguised.

I saw her at the Bafta's and everyone was screaming so loud * her name that is * you'd probably have heard it up north somewhere lol, and what did she do, not one smile, not one wave, she didn't even acknowledge that there were thousands of people stood around her at the gates screaming, then she walked over to the press poses for like a million pics outside, head up, shoulders back.

That was it, you didn't see her all night.

967022[/snapback]

Oh, like that was it? :lol: Doesn't surprise me.

967092[/snapback]

Huh? What did I Do? :S

I saw her just outside debenhams... I always go past the girls school, I live just near there!! I'm not a huge HP fan myself, but was still cool to see someone famous!

Remember, she's nearing the age when she can try to launch herself as a serious actress, luvvie.

Oh and I think she can now legally pose for your FHM/Maxim type stuff...

Not that anyone that pretentious would do such a common thing as that..

967480[/snapback]

Luvvie?.

And i know shes at " that " age but really, is her photos more important than acknowledging her fans who had been at there about 5am in the morning waiting for her all day just to watch her stand about and have pictures taken then get snubbed?. I'd been there since about 6am.

Everyone else there were bigger stars and managaed to have snaps taken and greet the fans even if it was just a simple wave and a hello.