Who else did they play?

lee_c00per

In alot of the Star Wars films alot of cast members played more than 1 character

can someone help me name some of the others so they can sign those characters aswell

Jeremy Bulloch- He played Boba Fett in Episodes 5 and 6 aswell as Captain Colton in Episode 3 but he also did an Imperial Officer in the Empire Strikes Back. I know the charcter had a name but can't remember what it was.

Alan Harris played a clould city guard in Empire Strikes back aswell as Bossk, what was his name

A couple of the guests for Empire Day 17 have returned as different characters, Toby Longworth and Mike Savva. Mike was recalled to Ep2 by Lucas as he was previously a Naboo Guard in Ep1.

It always intreagues me how Star Wars have featured actors and production crew in such minor roles and they also return to play another small role. Its as if its a family thing where Lucas/Producer prefer to work with the same people.

Isnt this why Gary Oldman pulled out of his part as Grevious? Lucas uses non-union actors (crewmembers, extras and family) in key roles, but I thought this was common with all films as you always see in trivia that a studio secretary or some extra guy was used if an actor failed to impress etc..

Intreaging!

Edited by Dannyboy

The problem is not down to the actors but the script. Hayden was bad in Episode 2 but was good in Episode 3

It depends on the actor, you an get an awful script to Ewan McGregor or Ian McDiarmid and they will still play the role well. Give a bad script to Sam Jackon or Natalie Portman and it shows that the script was bad.

Which actors in the prequals had the pefect role for them and who just doesn't suit the part.

Ewan McGregor is brilliant as Obi-Wan and Temeuera Morrison is perfect for Jango Fett.

Sam Jckon i don't think suited the role of Mace very well but undecided who else would have been better for the role.

The worst actor in all the prequals is Liam Neeson. I hate him as an actor before we begin. He just doesn't suit the role

huh?

what?

liam neeson,in my opinion,is the best thing in the prequels,and it's a crime that lucas decided to exclude his character from any involvement in the following films...

no,i simply can't believe that at all...

look at his performances in robroy,love actually,schindlers list,kinsey,the big man,next of kin,even bloody darkman!

liam neeson...the forgotten master.

ooh,bounty hunter-i have that photo signed,too!

it'd be great to get the other fellas...

Edited by jamie1138