So people that are there, whos not turned up

Steviefull

Julie Catlin Brown

she was in Babylon 5 i think, and there was a big stink on the forum about her as she was involved with Shatner when he appeared. I dont think she was very nice to people waiting to see him.

oh and JCB was there as extra bonus of sorts

966512[/snapback]

forgive me for being stupid..who?:help:

~J

966514[/snapback]

Julie Catlin Brown

she was in Babylon 5 i think, and there was a big stink on the forum about her as she was involved with Shatner when he appeared. I dont think she was very nice to people waiting to see him.

966516[/snapback]

oh she is ok when she wants to be, the Shatner experience was a nightmare. i woke up at 5am to go, arrived at 7:30am. he didnt arrive till 2pm and because we all wanted to take photos of him she was like oh what are they all doing standing here. not very nice, but can be

I was finished by 12.15 with no sign of Levar Burton, still I'm coming Saturday & Monday so there's still a chance I'll get him. :D

966534[/snapback]

Anyone got any more news re. LeVar? He's one of the few main TNG people I haven't met yet and it'd be a shame if he randomly didn't turn up...unless he sent one of his co-stars* as a replacement. [unless it was one of the characters I don't really care about like Weaselly (sorry, Wesley) Crusher, lol]

Maybe he's been ^_^ ASSIMILATED!!!!! (Hope not!)

(*=If that happened, I wouldn't be surprised to see a certain "Queen of the Convention" [as seen in my avatar pic!] showing up as a replacement...! Pleased, but not really all that surprised!)