Kamay Lau - Sei Taria

Guest Dr jones

Any chance model/actresses Kamay Lau will be attending ED17?

She played Sei Taria Chancellor Vallorums aide in TPM - She has just joined convention-guests who supplied most of the guests last ED and some of the current ones??

She would be a great guest i've only ever seen her autograph once on ebay - i havent heard of anyone receiving her autograph ttm

She also appeared in one of my favourite films - The Fifth Element

Edited by Dr jones

forgive my ignorance... who did she play in the greatest/second greatest sci-fi film ever made?

965602[/snapback]

Well in TPM she played Sei Taria - Chancellor Vallorums Aide that is seen standing with him

In The Fifth Element it says on her CV she played "Glamorous Japanese Girl" - It was obviousley only a small non-speaking role.

The only character that springs to mind is one of the Japanese Girls that is seen surrounding the celebrity Baby Ray when Chris Tucker is walking down the theatre introducing everyone.

I spoke to one of the convetion guests ppl and she said she was in Japan at the moment so she couldnt ring ppl like showmasters.

She did say

"Have asked Empire Day about having Kamay but no messages on email back and the

mobile doesn't work out here because it isn't quad-band."

Hopefully showmasters get back to conventionguests and get Kamay to come to ED!

I also noticed on Convention Guests that Martin Bou Mansor is on there and if I remember rightly wasnt he featured on one of the 'Making Of' documentaries? I may be wrong. Anyway it'll be good if he was at ED17 too as Id like to get my Naboo Security Guard Action figure multisigned by 3 actors!!

• 1 month later...

Get Kamay Lau!!!!

By the way theres a diffrent event in september and they have Jack Mckenzie (Cal Alder) attending!

I thought someone on this forum said they tried asking him but he didnt want to do signings?

No disrespect to ED but this other show is good - not only have they got Jack McKenzie but they've also got Kamay Lau attending!

ED could of had her if they replied to emails