where can i get an autograph book from

Crostini

There is a WH Smith's in CMK, you should be able to get an autograph book from there.

:blink:

I'll have a look at Smith's here in Newcastle, I'm positive they sell normal ones, if not Woolworths used to sell them. If you don't have any luck, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Edited by Marina

Do you have an art shop anywhere near you?

I got mine in a little art shop in London. It's a small book with white perforated pages and the paper is very thick (supposed to be used for watercolours). It's great cos you can easily take the pages out to mount and frame them if you want to without tearing the auto.

They're really good, they're like little sketch books. They come in quite a few sizes, most art shops should do them. I know theres an art shop in the Centre MK itself, that should have them.

Hope that helps.

theres a shop in MK on the same side as Next near brunches and the toilets and the woolwich that sells them.... do believe its called bookworld....last time i was in there with my mate who gets them they were on the counter near the tills...they have blue or red covers i think but all the pages are white....they were about £1.99 ish or something like that...

thanks mightymo for giving me the info lol

If you want to keep all the autographs in the book why not go for a journal? I got hold of The Hobbit Journal about 14 years ago which has pencil drawings on pages with some nice blank areas - have been collecting autographs in this for 14 years now - unfortunately it's almost full. I'll have to look out another one sometime if I can or something like it (Have a Unicorn one as well).

Anne

While we are on the subject does anyone knoe where i can pick up non-acidic sleves to store my 8x10 autographs that i am going to start collecting soon?

Probably after a box of them as buying in bulk is cheaper and they need to be able to go in an album

Cheers

Lee

Some of the trading card dealers at the event should have them,normally cost around 20p each or about £20 per box.

Can also get them on ebay.

The ones you want to get are the ones that are 8.5 x 11 inches rather than the 8x10 inches as they give a bit of space so the top of your photo isn't close to the edge reducing any fraying.

Am including the websites of a few dealers that also stock them ;

Card Collectors

Listed under Card Supplies

UK Trading Cards

Listed under accessories

Hope this helps.

Edited by teroknor34

I get most of my autos on the 8X10 photos. Although i store mine in 8x10 photo sleeves which can be filled in any folder.

Get all my bits from Arrowfile (www.arrowfile.com) Although their folders are RATHER expensive.. <_< I do like to use their photo files:

There quite funky as they have little sections at the bottom where you can put a label.

8x10 photo files