C9 - any rooms going?

I've done what I always do every event, only decided I'm coming at the last minute and surprise surprise, all the close, reasonably priced accommodation is gone. Doh!

Sooo....

Is anyone else in the same situation and would consider sharing a room at one of the central hotels, or maybe you have an empty corner I could huddle in to bring your costs down?

I'm crewing on Saturday so want to stay Fri and Sat night. I don't snore, smoke or bite my toe nails. I do however plan to terrorise young children, spend all day convincing the Lost Boys to come party with us in MK and then drown my sorrows in true (filty) student style when they all turn me down.

Maybe I've said too much......or maybe just enough.

Help please! :angry:

I've done what I always do every event, only decided I'm coming at the last minute and surprise surprise, all the close, reasonably priced accommodation is gone. Doh!

Sooo....

Is anyone else in the same situation and would consider sharing a room at one of the central hotels, or maybe you have an empty corner I could huddle in to bring your costs down?

I'm crewing on Saturday so want to stay Fri and Sat night. I don't snore, smoke or bite my toe nails. I do however plan to terrorise young children, spend all day convincing the Lost Boys to come party with us in MK and then drown my sorrows in true (filty) student style when they all turn me down.

Maybe I've said too much......or maybe just enough.

Help please!  :angry:

961556[/snapback]

My room mate has let me down, so if you'd be interested, you could share a room with me. I got a twin room at the TI Central booked.

My yahoo e-mail is in my profile, maybe you best drop me a line there.

Be warned though, I snore slightly and I am quite an early bird. :unsure:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

QS - Don't do it!!! Jenny's a nutter :angry:

Oi! You shouldn't upset me, I'm the only one who can reach you to have a conversation when you're standing up!

961564[/snapback]

I could talk to TT face to face but it would require a swift elbow movement. :unsure: Also I don't think he'd really want to talk to me after that. :drunk:

Edited by feralmoggy

• Showmasters Admin
No don't hurt TT, we mustn't underestimate his power.

He'd start a new section in his FAQ - people to avoid at future events!

961570[/snapback]

No I couldn't do that. It would make the FAQ about 6 pages longer :D

• Showmasters Admin

QS - Don't do it!!! Jenny's a nutter  :D

Oi! You shouldn't upset me, I'm the only one who can reach you to have a conversation when you're standing up!

961564[/snapback]

I could talk to TT face to face but it would require a swift elbow movement. :lol: Also I don't think he'd really want to talk to me after that. :rolleyes:

961566[/snapback]

*Protects bits*

Edited by Too Tall

QS - Don't do it!!! Jenny's a nutter  :lol:

961564[/snapback]

I could talk to TT face to face but it would require a swift elbow movement. :rolleyes: Also I don't think he'd really want to talk to me after that. :rolleyes:

961566[/snapback]

*Protects bits*

961588[/snapback]

I was thinking of solar plexus. What were you thinking of?:D

• Showmasters Admin

QS - Don't do it!!! Jenny's a nutter  :D

961564[/snapback]

I could talk to TT face to face but it would require a swift elbow movement. :lol: Also I don't think he'd really want to talk to me after that. :rolleyes:

961566[/snapback]

*Protects bits*

961588[/snapback]

I was thinking of solar plexus. What were you thinking of?:headscratch:

961589[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...