The Doctor at C9

JaY (Gears?!?)

You still going on Friday Doctor?

I'm David from Lost Boys on Saturday. So I'll come stalk you and Ellie, Lizzi. I'll be a nice monster for you to chase! Hahaha. Or not. Because y'know David's a bit of a bad boy. Rose'd be lunch and The Doctor'd be dinner! :yoda:

963908[/snapback]

Oh yeah but david in the film isn hot man!!! So I wouldn't mind being his lunch!! You can stalk us all you like but as lizzi said she has her sonic screwdriver and I will have my "chavette" look as so wonderfully put by casandra last week!!

You seem to forget that I have a groovey little sonic screwdriver with me... so if that can't get us out of trouble, I may have to resort to drawing on you in UV pen... Hehehehe

964012[/snapback]

I have one of those too! Plus, I have fangs! Muhahahahaaa! UV Pen is okay... It'll match my UV Glow hair...

You still going on Friday Doctor?

I'm David from Lost Boys on Saturday. So I'll come stalk you and Ellie, Lizzi. I'll be a nice monster for you to chase! Hahaha. Or not. Because y'know David's a bit of a bad boy. Rose'd be lunch and The Doctor'd be dinner! :lol:

963908[/snapback]

Oh yeah but david in the film is hot man!!! So I wouldn't mind being his lunch!! You can stalk us all you like but as lizzi said she has her sonic screwdriver and I will have my "chavette" look as so wonderfully put by casandra last week!!

964258[/snapback]

MmmmmmmKiefer.... ;) Where was I...? :WINCE: Oh yes! 'Chavette'? Not as menacing as '80's Biker Bad Boy'... possibly.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep going to London and leister.

972474[/snapback]

Im not sure about doing the space centre, will have to see if I can get at least one of the two days off work but shouldn't be too much of a problem. probably not time to come up with a new costume so might come as me instead!Chris if you still wanna stay at the inn just let me know and I'll book it in for you on friends rate

Edited by Aragorns_Princess